• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

It's a really nice, sunny evening here. The Met Office seem to think that won't last overnight, though
    What the monkey said +1. Just been out for a quick ride and it's the first time this year I've been able to do it this year in just shorts and short sleeve jersey.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      What the monkey said +1. Just been out for a quick ride and it's the first time this year I've been able to do it this year in just shorts and short sleeve jersey.
      Yes, caught the sun today looking for the elusive geocache. Was very hot. Looks like a change in the weather from tomorrow onwards, although you have to keep an eye on the Met Office as they change their forecasts quite regularly.

Homebrew done and ready for ferment. Will put a second batch on in a few weeks.

Client#1 emailed with a little more optimistic news... not holding my breath though.

Enjoying a nice glass (Ok, bottle!) of Arabella Shiraz whilst listening to Lee Morgan on Spotify. Mmmm, nice! Will have a nice peruse of Nick's Monday links now - thanks Nick!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Users messing about - looks like a 9pm finish. Superb.....

Comment

At least I got my free dinner - I spent £19.90 again.

Comment

Morse and Lewis in Australia. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong *spits*

Morse should only ever be in Oxford, with occasional forays into the hinterland of the Cotswolds, and very occasional trips to London for scenes lasting no more than two minutes and twenty-three seconds.

(Trips to London to attend the opera, but which aren't actually seen on camera, don't count, but are only permissible if the fact of them having happened contributes something to the story.)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morse and Lewis in Australia. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong *spits*

Morse should only ever be in Oxford, with occasional forays into the hinterland of the Cotswolds, and very occasional trips to London for scenes lasting no more than two minutes and twenty-three seconds.

(Trips to London to attend the opera, but which aren't actually seen on camera, don't count, but are only permissible if the fact of them having happened contributes something to the story.)
              That being said, in one of the novels he visits Leicester; to be precise, he goes to an address on Victoria Park Road. The address, however, has an odd number; and as Victoria Park Road only has houses on one side, there are no premises with odd numbers there

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Not much sleep last night. Bracing for my swim now.

Comment

Morning!

Got up with good intentions of going swimming today, but sitting drinking tea and playing scrabble instead.

Ah well.

Comment

Ooooh, am just back from pool, go go go

Mornin

Comment

Working...
                      X