• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why oh why oh spells yoyo

But why do we need bloody dev's!

First go-live activity started last night () we are still in the throws of the final dress rehearsal, code monkey ask "Can I just install XYZ on the Pre Prod environment" I want to try something out
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 21:26.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Throes.

:nazi:
        See here
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Why oh why oh spells yoyo

But why do we need bloody dev's!

First go-live activity started last night () we are still in the throws of the final dress rehearsal, code monkey ask "Can I just install XYZ on the Pre Prod environment" I want to try something out

Who was the least annoying monkey....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Don't let it get to breaking point.

Ditto - it can and does become all consuming if you don't keep yelling for help: even if you can manage.

The more capable you seem to them the less urgent things get for them ( social, care workers et al)

4 years + for me and counting. It got to where I was almost a zombie on autopilot work-care-work-care, widen the support network however you can.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 21:27.

Comment

Oh well, looks like current ride at clientco is coming to an end. Ive got a couple of months left then over to the bench.

Comment

I have been off 6 weeks, it went far to quick and I would like 6 more but it's a cushy contract. Enjoy the downtime and the suuuuummer.....

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 21:25.

Comment

Good day all!

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                      X