• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feckity, feckity feck

The gig I'm holding out for has just rejected me based on costs not skills. I'm trying to figure out how much I can shave off my rate

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      feckity, feckity feck

The gig I'm holding out for has just rejected me based on costs not skills. I'm trying to figure out how much I can shave off my rate
      Ouch, I always hate that.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

All testing complete, handing over to the customer (ahead of schedule) at 14:00

Is it too early for champagne?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

You are MF and I claim my 5 free extra large pizzas

Comment

has the millenium drivel started yet? can I start?

Breakfast/lunch today was yoghurt, fruit and nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Nope. Its too late. But to you anyway.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              You are MF and I claim my 5 free extra large pizzas
              Haggis flavoured?

Comment

In other news, contract passed IR35 review so I'm officially boomed

Comment

Doesn't that deserve a thread in general?

Comment

Won't it be a bit of a shock to the system, this working malarkey?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Won't it be a bit of a shock to the system, this working malarkey?
                      Hmm, yes it will

Comment

Working...
                      X