• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Good morning fellow CUKers

Another lovely day on the mainland.

Sure is!

You bought the egg yet?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Sure is!

You bought the egg yet?
      You'll never guess which website I'm on.

Need to decide on wooden or metal stand and whether to get the little side tables.

Also, whether I need the cast iron grid... The steakeater in me says I think I do.

Either way CC details will be handed over today and so hopefully delivery on Friday.

Thoughts and opinions?

Edit: Also, I think I'm going to have to get the baking stone as my current one is for normal ovens which only pump out 250ish C. Not sure that it will take the full heat.
      Last edited by Pondlife; 11 June 2014, 08:25.

Comment

You'll never guess which website I'm on.

Need to decide on wooden or metal stand and whether to get the little side tables.

Also, whether I need the cast iron grid... The steakeater in me says I think I do.

Either way CC details will be handed over today and so hopefully delivery on Friday.

Thoughts and opinions?

Edit: Also, I think I'm going to have to get the baking stone as my current one is for normal ovens which only pump out 250ish C. Not sure that it will take the full heat.
        Get the metal stand.
        Don't bother with the side tables, either wooden or plastic as they are rubbish, invest in a table to stand next to it.
        Get the plate setter, the pizza stone ( it's a lot heavier duty than normal ones) and the cast iron grid.

I'm off to the BGE member day this weekend
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How's the tootsies?

Comment

Email sent.

Now I need to source myself a pizza peel on amazon.

Comment

Email sent.

Now I need to source myself a pizza peel on amazon.
              You do indeed, I've had one for years.

Also check out some of the pizza making tutorials on the BGE website, there are some handy tips.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                How's the tootsies?
                Better, I can now put some weight on it, but wearing shoes is still awkward. Only ones I can wear are some crappy ones I use for gardening as they have plenty of toe space. Not sure I can get away with those at work.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  You do indeed, I've had one for years.

Also check out some of the pizza making tutorials on the BGE website, there are some handy tips.
                  Wooden or metal?

Comment

Wooden or metal?
                    I got a metal one from Nisbets, which seems to do the trick, don't think it really matters.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                      Do you think we could get it to a record number of postings before it gets deleted?
                      We'll give it a damn good try.

Comment

Working...
                      X