• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

We were all ready to publish the CUKbook on amazon and it turns out the way the royalties work we wouldn't make very much on the book at all.

So plan B is to set up a just giving page and for every donation the donor gets a copy of the book, only way we can do it.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Is it home time yet?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Suppose I should shift my arse and get to the office.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Suppose I should shift my arse and get to the office.
              I couldn't be bothered this morning but I eventually dragged myself in

Comment

Morning

12 degrees, sunny, Daimler hesitant then perfect.

Some idiot managerman thinks I am capable of wizardry.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Some idiot managerman thinks I am capable of wizardry.
                  I have the same here, apparently I'm supposed to come up with a report with certain figures, said certain figures don't exist, but still I need to come up with them.

How many times can you tell someone before they get the point?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Morse and Lewis in Australia. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong *spits*
                      Originally posted by Morse
                      It's not four X for nothing, Lewis.

I didn't mind that one too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X