• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    No tulip sherlock!

Thanks anyway!
    Yeah I know - three retypes and it still looked trite but it's the sentiment that counts
    <<--- defo in dizzy blonde mode today - will try harder tomo !
    If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,it must be a duck

Comment

Dinner's on; giving my new external DVD drive a run for its money, ripping a slightly old DVD that my ancient drive had struggled with. Seems to be going OK so far...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bellona View Post
          Yeah I know - three retypes and it still looked trite but it's the sentiment that counts
          <<--- defo in dizzy blonde mode today - will try harder tomo !
          Don't worry
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            <- manly

Comment

Hmm. The copy protection on Breaking Bad seems a bit troublesome. RipIt had problems, so I tried MDRP, which pointed out that I hadn't set the drive region, so maybe that caused problems for RipIt. Still, MDRP is chuntering through making a direct image of the disc, so we'll see how that goes.

I can watch the UltraViolet download that came with the box set, but it's the principle of the thing; plus, the UV media player is a bit crap

Comment

James Randi Offers $1 Million If Audiophiles Can Prove $7250 Speaker Cables Are Better

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Evenin' all
                    Join IPSE

Comment

so...what's new here?
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X