• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Nothing too major, thanks. Placenta is low, over the cervix. They want to have another look at 32 weeks to make sure it's moved, otherwise it'll be cesarean scheduling time.
    Makes me glad I have cats and no kids.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Feel like I'm coming down with another bout of suityitis.

Will be most pissed off if I am - got a much needed weekend away this weekend.

Squirted the snakeoil up me nose this morning, so will see if that wards off the nasties...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Makes me glad I have cats and no kids.
        I'm with you on that, although at the moment the CovPusses are proving more problematic than CovSprog.

I expect that to all change in October though

Comment

Got some mates coming for dinner on Friday, have sorted the starter will be asparagus in some form or another ( Mr N is getting some from someone at his work who lives in Brabant), dessert is lemon sorbet, am stuck with what to do for main.

If it was a Saturday then no problem, I don't normally have people for dinner on a weeknight (they own a local cafe, so Friday is their night off) as I need time to prep.

Am toying with the idea of roast chicken and veg in the egg.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Feel like I'm coming down with another bout of suityitis.

Will be most pissed off if I am - got a much needed weekend away this weekend.

Squirted the snakeoil up me nose this morning, so will see if that wards off the nasties...
            I've already got it. I think a certain mad person nearby at clientco might have spread a new strain of sqaids!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
              I've already got it. I think a certain mad person nearby at clientco might have spread a new strain of sqaids!
              That doesn't narrow it down much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                That doesn't narrow it down much.
                Clues in the name. Oh, talking of which, might do a local geocache! Woohoo!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Took the long route to cycle to work today - about 15 miles. 1.25 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                    I'm with you on that, although at the moment the CovPusses are proving more problematic than CovSprog.

I expect that to all change in October though
                    Expect the CovPusses to be even more problematic when something arrives to take away their attention.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                      Clues in the name. Oh, talking of which, might do a local geocache! Woohoo!
                      Ah yes, she was sniffing a bit as she scowled at me when I bade her good morning.

Comment

Working...
                      X