• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Hmmm, I should do something about breakfast. Only had coffee so far this morning.
    Food at ClientCo is pretty spot on really, no excuse not to eat
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Food at ClientCo is pretty spot on really, no excuse not to eat
      Well the facilities here are excellent I must say. Fully stocked and equipped kitchen available 24 hours. The eggs benedict are particularly good
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Well the facilities here are excellent I must say. Fully stocked and equipped kitchen available 24 hours. The eggs benedict are particularly good
        You benched?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          You benched?
          I wish!

WFH, 3 clients. Plates spinning like buggery

Comment

I wish!

WFH, 3 clients. Plates spinning like buggery
            Awwww if you wanted an easy life go permie

Comment

Trying to work out what the acceptable time is to bugger off for the drive back north, I am assuming 10 is too early

Comment

Morning All,

Is that the weekend I see hiding behind the corner?

I do hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Morning All,

Is that the weekend I see hiding behind the corner?

I do hope so.
                  I like to think of today as lap dance day, the weekend is so close but you can't touch it

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I did confit duck normally the last time as it wasn't as nice as confiting it sous vide.

Besides Mr N is most dismayed I don't use the toy he bought me enough. So there might be some Sous viding in the next few weeks.
                    I was going to be cheeky and post a pic of some "boil in the bag" Vesta dish but it seems they've disappeared.

What ever do students eat these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      I was going to be cheeky and post a pic of some "boil in the bag" Vesta dish but it seems they've disappeared.

What ever do students eat these days?

Comment

Working...
                      X