• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E.Coli bacteria has a fatality rate in humans of 8%. So, not only is Covid not as lethal as the Spanish flu, you've more chance of being killed by a Spanish Omelette.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Me: Would you like to be the sun in my life?

Her: Awww... Yes!!!

Me: Good then stay 92.96 million miles away from me
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

Teacher: How much is a gram?

John: Uhmm, depends on what you need

Comment

Some guy called me a tool. So I got hammered and nailed his girlfriend.

Guess he was right.

Comment

Yo mama is so ugly she made my happy meal cry

Comment

Boy: The principal is so dumb!

Girl: Do you know who I am?

Boy: No...

Girl: I am the principal's daughter!

Boy: Do you know who I am?

Girl: No...

Boy: Good! *Walks away*

Comment

NLyUK goes to the cleaners.

A blonde drops off her dress to the dry cleaners

The lady says, "Come Again!"

The blonde says, "No, it's toothpaste this time."

Comment

Redhead: "You ever smelled moth balls?"
                  Blonde: "Yes, I think they smell good."
                  Redhead: "Wow, I can't believe you got your nose between those tiny legs."

Comment

for WTFH

A blonde is walking down the street and a car pulled up next to her. The man in the car says to her, ''What do you have in the bag?'' The blonde replies: ''I have chickens!'' The man thinks for a moment and says, ''If I can guess how many chickens you have in the bag, can I have one?'' The blonde thinks that it sounds fair and replies, ''Okay, but I'll make the bet even better! If you can guess exactly how many chickens I have in the bag I will give you BOTH of them!"

Comment

Q: Why were there 17 blondes standing outside the pub?
                      A: Because the sign said you have to be 18 to enter.

Comment

Working...
                      X