• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Elton John hates ordering Chinese food.


    Soya seems to be the hardest word
    {emotionless greeting}

    Three Word Slogan

    Comment


      Ah Fringe benefits!

      One for our Bremoaners

      'Brexit is a terrible name, sounds like cereal you eat when you are constipated.'
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

      I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

      Comment


        Donor card joke named funniest at Edinburgh Fringe - BBC News

        My dad suggested I register for a donor card, he's a man after my own heart.

        Comment


          Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Donor card joke named funniest at Edinburgh Fringe - BBC News

          My dad suggested I register for a donor card, he's a man after my own heart.
          At least you quote your sources, I wonder how many others of WTFH will be on that list?

          Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          My dad has suggested that I register for a donor card.


          He's a man after my own heart
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

          I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

          Comment


            Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            At least you quote your sources, I wonder how many others of WTFH will be on that list?
            It turns out all of them!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

            I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

            Comment


              Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              At least you quote your sources, I wonder how many others of WTFH will be on that list?
              Don't I get a KUATB?

              Are you losing your edge in your old age?

              Comment


                Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Don't I get a KUATB?

                Are you losing your edge in your old age?
                You were the lesser of two evils in the scenario, so I gave you a pass
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

                I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  It turns out all of them!
                  was I too subtle again?
                  "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                  I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                  Comment


                    How do you make a rhubarb crumble?
                    Kick it in the bollocks

                    How do you make an apple crumble?
                    Give it some heroin
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

                    Comment


                      No matter how good your children are, German children are kinder.
                      {emotionless greeting}

                      Three Word Slogan

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X