• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In its generic sense, internet is a common noun, a synonym for internetwork; therefore, it has a plural form (first appearing in the RFC series RFC 870, RFC 871 and RFC 872) and is not capitalized.

capitalised

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      You're expecting WTFH to GAS?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Overpaid, undereducated, obese. Unlike me, of course 🍻
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

For our Divorcees

Studies show women only make 85 cents for every buck a man makes, but court documents show women get 85 cents for every buck a man has.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Once upon a time a powerful Emperor of the Rising Sun advertised for a new Chief Samurai. After a year, only three applied for the job: a Japanese, a Chinese and a Jewish samurai.
            "Demonstrate your skills!" commanded the Emperor.

The Japanese samurai stepped forward, opened a tiny box and released a fly. He drew his katana and swish, the fly fell to the floor, neatly divided in two.
            "What a feat!" said the Emperor.

"Samurai Number Two, show me what you do." The Chinese samurai bowed, stepped forward and opened a tiny box, releasing a fly. He drew his katana and swish, swish, the fly fell to the floor neatly quartered.
            "That is skill!" nodded the Emperor.

"How are you going to top that, Samurai Number Three?"
            The Jewish samurai stepped forward, opened a tiny box, releasing one fly, drew his katana and swoooooosh, flourished his katana so mightily that a gust of wind blew through the room. But the fly was still buzzing around!
            In disappointment, the Emperor said, "What kind of skill is that? The fly isn't even dead."

"Dead, schmead," replied the Jewish samurai. "Dead is easy. Circumcision . . . that takes skill!"
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Recent reports indicate the Japanese banking crisis shows no signs of improving. If anything, it's getting worse. Following last week's news that Origami Bank had folded, it was today learned that Sumo Bank has gone belly up. Bonsai Bank plans to cut back some of its branches. Karaoke Bank is up for sale and is going for a song.
              Meanwhile, shares in Kamikaze Bank have nose-dived and 500 jobs at Karate Bank will be chopped. Analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank and staff there fear they may get a raw deal.

Comment

Why do Japanese Sumo Wrestlers shave their legs?

So you can tell them apart from the feminists.

Comment

Contractors: Pretend you are Usain Bolt by working hard for 10 seconds then skiving off for the next 4 years.

Comment

So, Yoda claims to be friends with Eddie Large's comedy partner.

Little does he know.

Comment

Take two bottles into the shower?

Not me!

I pour the vodka into the coke before hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X