• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently the Royal family might have to move out whilst Buckingham Palace gets refurbished. This isn't a health and safety issue.

It's just they will need to get Prince Phillip off the premises before the Polish workforce turn up.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

for MS's army

A single sperm holds over thirty megabytes of information.

My socks must be geniuses!
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

for MF

I was running through the shopping precinct today shouting, "Hey guys, wait for me!"

Just so everybody thinks I've actually got real friends.

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CIb4AMuWUAAQyts.mp4
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I was watching an interview with Frank Sinatra where he was asked if he had any children.

"Rugrats? I've had a few," he said.

Comment

Just had one of those Greek Inspired Muller Rice deserts.

All it contained was an I.O.U.

Comment

My wife told me she's been a closet lesbian all these years and she wishes she had married another woman.

Coincidence or what?

Comment

I went to a rave with my deaf friend.

It was slightly uncomfortable.

He kept thinking I was talking to him but I was just dancing.

Comment

I only want 2 things in a woman

My tongue and my todger.

Comment

My wife gives sound advice.

99% sound. 1% advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X