• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondlife
    replied
    TOMORROW IS THE 18TH, HELL IS ABOUT TO UNLEA, SAYS THE HOLY SPIRIT.SHED ON THIS EARTH

I just repeat verbatim

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I suspect that is down to forum software, not the Lord.
    Code:
    SELECT UPPER(MostRecent) FROM BS;
    You're welcome

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    This is clearly false prophecy. IT'S NOT ALL IN CAPITALS. Although staying away from McDonalds is a good idea.
    I suspect that is down to forum software, not the Lord.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about many many tractor trailers, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Ie see another bus full with people is getting ready to have a very awful awful accident, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about russia and ok7, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Germany and serbia, again i am hearing the holy spirit is saying to prepare to receive manymany dead bodies and to stay away from mcdonalds, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about the actor matt damon and other actors, what kinf of danger they are in, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

I see many many people in danger from using bad cocaine, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.
    This is clearly false prophecy. IT'S NOT ALL IN CAPITALS. Although staying away from McDonalds is a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about many many tractor trailers, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Ie see another bus full with people is getting ready to have a very awful awful accident, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about russia and ok7, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Germany and serbia, again i am hearing the holy spirit is saying to prepare to receive manymany dead bodies and to stay away from mcdonalds, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

Lets see what the holy spirit is saying about the actor matt damon and other actors, what kinf of danger they are in, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

I see many many people in danger from using bad cocaine, may god have mercy, thus says the lord.

This is what the holy spirit have to say.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Thus beating Suity and his WWIII prediction.
    And ScooterScot and the end of the US Dollar.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Wow, makes the prediction and just 3 and a half short years later it comes true! Amazing!

Thus beating Suity and his WWIII prediction.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    <Pondy>And for all you doubters...</Pondy>

January 19, 2015
    PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM EATING BEEF FOR A WHILE I SEE DANGER COMING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

6.5M pounds of ground beef recalled after salmonella outbreak sickens 57 in 16 states - ABC News

I TOLD YOU.
    Wow, makes the prediction and just 3 and a half short years later it comes true! Amazing!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Gosh - the old Holy Spirit is having a busy time of it atm...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X