• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondlife
    replied
    Keep the caps

WHATEVER THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN WITH THE SEA AND BLACKOUT, I SEE WATER RUNNING SOO FAST AND EVERYWHERE WAS COMPLETELY DARK, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    What if they're harbouring novel viruses or explosives?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Parrot invasion. Hardly something we need God's mercy for.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Keep the caps

I SEE COMING THE SKY FULL FULL FULL WITH ALL KIND OF PARROTS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
    A bit late with that one. Those green pests are virtually all over the country.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Keep the caps

I SEE COMING THE SKY FULL FULL FULL WITH ALL KIND OF PARROTS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    .Keeping the caps

OMG OMG HEAR IS THE WORST THING THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN I SEE TWO MEN WITH GUNS IN A BUILDING ONE IS A MARKS MAN AND THE OTHER IS ORDERING HIM TO ASSASSINATE SOMEONE INSIDE OF ANOTHER BUILDING ACROSS THE STREE, PEOPLE LETS HOPE IT'S NOT WHO I THINK, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Posted Jan 4th at 8:10pm
    OMG OMG I SEE MEN WITH MACHINE GUNS SHOOTING MANY MANY PEOPLE INSIDE OF A HUGE BUILDING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

He's getting closer.
    Yeah, all he needs to do is predict things before they happen now and he'll be unbeatable.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Posted Jan 4th at 8:10pm
    OMG OMG I SEE MEN WITH MACHINE GUNS SHOOTING MANY MANY PEOPLE INSIDE OF A HUGE BUILDING, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

He's getting closer.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Happy New Year folks.

I SEE MANY MANY PEOPLE INSIDE OF A HUGE FOOD MARKET ARE ABOUT TO DIE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    THERE IS ANOTHER MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE DEADLY EARTHQUAKE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD
    Nah. MF just farted.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X