• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladymuck
    replied
    Chuck Norris for president!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Oh no!

LETS SEE WHT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO CHUCK NORRIS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
    Rushes to look at the deceased celebs thread in General.....

Then Googles......

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Oh no!

LETS SEE WHT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO CHUCK NORRIS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied

OMG OMG, I AM SEEING PLANES, HELICOPTERS, CARTOON CHARACTERS, TRASH CANS EVERYWHERE AND BUILDINGS BURNING, LOOK LIKE A PLANE FELL OUT OF THE SKY INTO A LARGE CITY FULL WITH PEOPLE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
    He’s got Disney+ and watched The Simpsons Movie?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

OMG OMG, I AM SEEING PLANES, HELICOPTERS, CARTOON CHARACTERS, TRASH CANS EVERYWHERE AND BUILDINGS BURNING, LOOK LIKE A PLANE FELL OUT OF THE SKY INTO A LARGE CITY FULL WITH PEOPLE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Keep caps

LETS SEE WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING ABOUT NICKLOS CAGE AND LIONEL RICHIE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
    Odd pairing but I do love a good wedding.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Keep caps

LETS SEE WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING ABOUT NICKLOS CAGE AND LIONEL RICHIE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Pope is immune from prosecution as Head of State
    Fake news. According to QAnon...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Has he got anything on Pelosi and the Pope being arrested?
    Pope is immune from prosecution as Head of State

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Has he got anything on Pelosi and the Pope being arrested?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X