• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuff my mate predicts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondlife
    replied
    I assume he means Boeing

I SEE THE VICE PRESIDENT FROM BOING STEPPING DOWN, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    And another...

ISRAEL ISRAEL I SEE WHAT WASH UP ON YOUR SHORES, LET IT BE KNOW, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    People hold on to what you have, the holy spirit is saying that there is a huge huge recession is on the way nation wide, thus saith the lord

i see the cure for ebola, but they left god out on it, thus saith the lord.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Can't he predict happy stuff? A contractor syndicate winning Euromillions for example?
    Your lot ain't going to win it. It's the syndicate at my clientco who will win..

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Can't he predict happy stuff? A contractor syndicate winning Euromillions for example?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Edit: All was originally uppercase.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ml#post2007130

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    You in Luton getting some virus removed from your pc?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    And another...

I SEE ANOTHER PLANE CRASHING IN CHICAGO, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    The latest one

I SEE A WOMAN IN A CAR COMING FROM CANADA, ASKING FOR THE VERRAZANO BRIDGE, ON HER WAY TO TURKEY, WITH THE INSIDE OF HER CAR LOOKING LIKE THE INSIDE OF AN AIR PLANE. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAITH THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Need a sweepstake on the timeframe before he goes postal.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X