• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accounting company based in UK not IOM
    All the financial/ personal data and correspondence held and produced by them? Surely if they have supplied personal data to F..... they should be held accountable?

Comment

Best will in the world, I think going down any route like that is a waste of mind space and effort. These people don't really care whether they're right or wrong, and will hide behind company after company etc.

Focus on any issue where you can actually get a result would be what I'd be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by WJK View Post
        Accounting company based in UK not IOM
        All the financial/ personal data and correspondence held and produced by them? Surely if they have supplied personal data to F..... they should be held accountable?
        If the accountancy company you're talking about is Fiscus, then that was started by Andrew Thompson who is also the guy that started IQ. They are all in it together.

Comment

It is not Fiscus!

Comment

Originally posted by JD1905 View Post
            I got an email on the 13th Demanding that I pay over 45k to them before the 20th August.

They kindly supplied a sort code and account number for me to transfer the funds. ?

This will get ignored, as has all other correspondence from them. All very bizarre.

Obviously upto everyone else how they wish to approach it but i’m not bothered about this at all. I’m more worried about what i’m having for dinner tomorrow night.
            JD1905 ..... I hope you can stop worrying now that dinner should be sorted out for this evening!

Your comment did make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Synn View Post
              This is the wording in my letter:

However, it is our preference not to demand full repayment now. We do not think you could or would pay.
              Instead, we offer to write off the debt, in exchange for an administration fee. This offer is made without
              prejudice to our right to enforce collection of the outstanding balance, should you decline the offer. If you
              pay an administration fee of £ 775, we will write off the entire debt, including any interest. To accept this
              offer, please make payment to our agent as follows. You will automatically receive a letter, signed by a
              company director, confirming that the debt has been written off and that you will never have anything
              further to pay.
              The offer expires 31 August 2021.
              Why don't you just pay the money to me and I will write off the loan? I'm a company director also and I can give you a signed letter confirming that the debt has been written off.

Have Felicitas proven the validity of the debt? Have they proven that they own the debt? I don't think they have provided any such evidence to convince WTT or ETC Tax.

Remember, these demands are from a company you have never dealt with and they are asking you to log onto an anonymous portal and enter data. Why don't they send the demands by post? Why don't they send the proof by post. Why cant anybody read the names of the signatures on the trust transfer documents that Felicitas provided? Why are sections of the documents they provided redacted? Why do the figures not match up? Where there were the most basic agreements, why have they doctored the addresses and terms?

Can you trust these people? Or will they take your money and a new outfit will turn up at a later date saying they have no idea who Felicitas is and they are the real owners of the debt, rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

Comment

Originally posted by JD1905 View Post
                I got an email on the 13th Demanding that I pay over 45k to them before the 20th August.

They kindly supplied a sort code and account number for me to transfer the funds. ?

This will get ignored, as has all other correspondence from them. All very bizarre.

Obviously upto everyone else how they wish to approach it but i’m not bothered about this at all. I’m more worried about what i’m having for dinner tomorrow night.
                Did you manage to sort out what you are having for tea tonight JD? Dominos do a two-for-one deal on a Tuesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly View Post

Why don't you just pay the money to me and I will write off the loan? I'm a company director also and I can give you a signed letter confirming that the debt has been written off.

Have Felicitas proven the validity of the debt? Have they proven that they own the debt? I don't think they have provided any such evidence to convince WTT or ETC Tax.

Remember, these demands are from a company you have never dealt with and they are asking you to log onto an anonymous portal and enter data. Why don't they send the demands by post? Why don't they send the proof by post. Why cant anybody read the names of the signatures on the trust transfer documents that Felicitas provided? Why are sections of the documents they provided redacted? Why do the figures not match up? Where there were the most basic agreements, why have they doctored the addresses and terms?

Can you trust these people? Or will they take your money and a new outfit will turn up at a later date saying they have no idea who Felicitas is and they are the real owners of the debt, rinse and repeat ad infinitum.
                  Excellent post Superfly.

Comment

Originally posted by creativity View Post

Excellent post Superfly.
                    It's far from an excellent post, it's extremely flippant given the stress and worry this has caused many of us. And possibly, easy to say from someone not affected.

Comment

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post

It's far from an excellent post, it's extremely flippant given the stress and worry this has caused many of us. And possibly, easy to say from someone not affected.
                      It's accurate, however, there is little point paying any money if Felicitas don't have the authority and right to pay off the loan...

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X