• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyPenelope View Post

I did. Not with Felicitas though, I was with ASMG. The trustees (Optimus) and Marra Solution agreed to write off my loans for a fee. Settling does not put you in the frame for IHT with HMRC unless the loans are written off.
    Felicitas may have collected more money if they'd done that instead of issuing threatening demands.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by zulucod
      I am glad you have been to get this sorted and this is certainly the option I would pursue too. It appears other are skeptical and everyone has their views to handle this quite frankly confusing and murky situation.

My umbrella has not closed down yet but the writing is on the wall. I’m desperate to sort this out if I can now while they are some what engaging with me. I would be interested in reaching out to your solicitor, could you kindly share them please? I would also appreciate if you could give an indication of how much it cost you (understand if you’d rather not). Happy for you to PM me.
      As a new poster, you will have to ask admin or mods for PM access.
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

Felicitas may have collected more money if they'd done that instead of issuing threatening demands.
        I think you're probably correct there. But these are not stupid people, they must have considered that before doing what they did.
        Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
        Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

That's a good point. It was £200 and £300 respectively, I just wanted to put the whole thing behind me. I realise I was extremely lucky that Felicitas weren't trustees on my scheme and heartily sympathise with people receiving these letters.

Comment

Anyone receive the latest Letter from Felicitas ? ref Feliciats win in Court

Its the follow up to the bankrupcy case from before

Comment

Originally posted by happychap View Post
              Anyone receive the latest Letter from Felicitas ? ref Feliciats win in Court

Its the follow up to the bankrupcy case from before
              Just in time to ruin a weekend for more research. Newcastle County Court. Time to check the facts come Monday.

Comment

The last one was Doncaster court.. is it the same ?

Comment

Originally posted by Monkeypower View Post
                  The last one was Doncaster court.. is it the same ?
                  Yes this looks to be a different case. I'm trying to find the judgement online at https://www.judiciary.uk/ but I can't find anything. I'm not sure if this there is a delay or if I'm barking up the wrong tree. Might have to call the county court on Monday and achieve the case details / judgements.

Comment

Originally posted by jxtractor View Post

Yes this looks to be a different case. I'm trying to find the judgement online at https://www.judiciary.uk/ but I can't find anything. I'm not sure if this there is a delay or if I'm barking up the wrong tree. Might have to call the county court on Monday and achieve the case details / judgements.
                    I also recieved same letter. They give me a settlement amount which is the 6th different amount they have asked for!!!!, over the past 15 months!

Comment

Originally posted by WJK View Post

I also recieved same letter. They give me a settlement amount which is the 6th different amount they have asked for!!!!, over the past 15 months!
                      The difference coukd be another monthly interest amount added.. but who knows with them!

Comment

Working...
                      X