• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Some light relief
    Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
    Anyway get the second letter (check in your junk)
    *giggle*

    Now I see <modsnip> and my head automatically translates it as <modsnip>.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

    Comment


      Originally posted by neveragain View Post
      This whole thing is stressing me out.
      Dunno if I should negotiate my way out of this for a better deal than 10%
      Spent enough on legal now, cant afford any more.

      Just found this on something. Does anyone know what the below means?

      "The IQ Solution does not rely on any trust and is not an Employee Trust Solution."
      You know the handle you've chosen - neveragain?

      Mean it.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

      Comment


        Keep your guard up around this jxtractor feller, he's not all he seems to be. Dont believe everything he says about receiving letters from Felicitas as he may be trying to get a certain reaction and steer people down a certain path.

        I remember him being very active during THLs lame attempt to extort money from people. Then he disappeared when THL disappeared.

        He did try and defend himself at the time from accusations that he was THL mole as some of his statements were rather dubious.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Superfly View Post
          Keep your guard up around this jxtractor feller, he's not all he seems to be. Dont believe everything he says about receiving letters from Felicitas as he may be trying to get a certain reaction and steer people down a certain path.

          I remember him being very active during THLs lame attempt to extort money from people. Then he disappeared when THL disappeared.

          He did try and defend himself at the time from accusations that he was THL mole as some of his statements were rather dubious.
          You're a funny guy. Even after all these years you still have a bone to pick. I'm beginning to think you're the mole.

          A mole on my..

          edit: of course I disappeared. I settled with HMRC and ignored CHS / THL and whoever the hell else until this recent Felicitas stuff got hot.
          Last edited by jxtractor; 10 February 2021, 21:41.

          Comment


            Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            You know the handle you've chosen - neveragain?

            Mean it.
            I do, was my first and only time, now I have to suffer and stress coz of it.

            Comment


              Originally posted by neveragain View Post
              I do, was my first and only time, now I have to suffer and stress coz of it.
              If only you had checked CUK first...

              Comment


                Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                If only you had checked CUK first...
                This IQ stuff was done around 9 years ago. Didn't contract for too long before I stopped. First and last contract.
                Didn't expect all this 9 years later.

                Also, didn't know CUK existed then.

                Comment


                  Felicitas and stuff

                  As soon as Felicitas contacted me way back when (February 2020), I have challenged them to provide 'evidence' that I owed them money and that the loans were in my name and I had signed up to them. After many months of to-ing and fro-ing they sent me 'evidence' which was a PDF of a 'loan agreement' with my name and address on it and a 'time stamp', calling out this was the time I approved the 'loan'. I challenged them that this was not 'evidence' as anyone can produce a PDF with a timestamp put on it. I* asked specifically for evidence of me, or anyone linked to me, signing a loan agreement. They continually advised that the PDF was evidence. I therefore contacted the IoM Ombudsman in June 2020 to raise a formal complaint against Felicitas harassing me for monies I do not owe. The Ombudsman asked me to provide bank statements from the specific time (I refused) and also asked me to contact my bank so they could provide bank statements (I again refused - I have changed bank since 2012). It appears as though the only 'evidence' Felicitas have are PDFs of 'loan agreements' with a random timestamp on them.

                  The Ombudsman has said they will go back to Felicitas to see what evidence they have (which is none iun my opinion). My complaint is still ongoing with the Ombudsman. I will keep you all informed as to how it goes. PLEASE NOTE: I engaged with Felicitas straight away and denied owing them money consistently and frequently.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Brendan Clarke View Post
                    As soon as Felicitas contacted me way back when (February 2020), I have challenged them to provide 'evidence' that I owed them money and that the loans were in my name and I had signed up to them. After many months of to-ing and fro-ing they sent me 'evidence' which was a PDF of a 'loan agreement' with my name and address on it and a 'time stamp', calling out this was the time I approved the 'loan'. I challenged them that this was not 'evidence' as anyone can produce a PDF with a timestamp put on it. I* asked specifically for evidence of me, or anyone linked to me, signing a loan agreement. They continually advised that the PDF was evidence. I therefore contacted the IoM Ombudsman in June 2020 to raise a formal complaint against Felicitas harassing me for monies I do not owe. The Ombudsman asked me to provide bank statements from the specific time (I refused) and also asked me to contact my bank so they could provide bank statements (I again refused - I have changed bank since 2012). It appears as though the only 'evidence' Felicitas have are PDFs of 'loan agreements' with a random timestamp on them.

                    The Ombudsman has said they will go back to Felicitas to see what evidence they have (which is none iun my opinion). My complaint is still ongoing with the Ombudsman. I will keep you all informed as to how it goes. PLEASE NOTE: I engaged with Felicitas straight away and denied owing them money consistently and frequently.
                    The Ombudsman is correct here - receiving money could be enough for it to be a loan...

                    Whether Felicitas can prove is enough to the satisfaction of a court and demonstrate that the loan is now owned by Felicitas is Felicitas's problem - so they are doing everything they can to avoid having to do so.

                    But as you note and as I've continually pointed out, you do need to tell Felicitas that you don't think you owe them any money.
                    Last edited by eek; 11 February 2021, 11:10.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by eek View Post
                      The Ombudsman is correct here - receiving money could be enough for it to be a loan...

                      Whether Felicitas can prove is enough to the satisfaction of a court and demonstrate that the loan is now owned by Felicitas is Felicitas's problem - so they are doing everything they can to avoid having to do so.

                      But as you note and as I've continually pointed out, you do need to tell Felicitas that you don't think you owe them any money.

                      Is there not a 6 year statutory period after which you are not obliged to keep financial records such as bank statements?

                      In my recent personal experience unrelated to this subject, with Barclays they told me they can only provide backdated list of transaction for up to 6 years.


                      Therefore users should not feel any legal obligations to provide list of financial transactions.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X