• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happychap View Post
    Just received another email from our friends in my spam folder.

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXXX

Please note that our letter to you yesterday, headed "Felicitas in Court", gave the wrong date for the court hearing mentioned. The case was insolvency number 0017 of 2020 at the County Court in Doncaster and the hearing took place on Wednesday 27th January 2021. We also wish to clarify that the hearing in question ordered another debtor to pay our costs and not you. We apologize for any confusion caused.

Yours sincerely
    Felicitas Solutions Limited

WTF

Anyone else getting these.
    Time to check that then - I'm sure Doncaster Court will appreciate the extra phone calls.
    Last edited by eek; 4 February 2021, 12:25.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

answer

Originally posted by GotScrewed View Post
      hmm, doesnt really change too much......given that Doncaster doesnt have any record at any date....

I havent got this yet, im going to do a test....to see if i do at the exact same time as i did yesterday.

Did you by any chance respond to them yesterday?
      no, never

Comment

So now they're saying that their claim actually relates to a claim from 2020....on a different date.

My view on this......they're reading this forum and have basically shat themselves when they realise what a monumental mess they're in, and have started looking for any possible way they can back peddle....digging out some random claim (probably not relating to the "loans" at all), just to try and pour water on the fire.

Too late in my book..........they have sent letters to people stating money is owed and making claims that are clearly false and potentially illegal. The whole thing isn't going to help their cause in any way at all.

Also, it's doesn't exactly say much for the knowledge and experience of the Felicitias legal team does it, sending out completely inaccurate letters to no doubt thousands of people, making claims that simply are untrue.
        Last edited by MrO666; 4 February 2021, 12:30.

Comment

Hi happychap, I got the same email

Comment

Oh and for some people in the IoM who may be reading this

Too Late

You've now given everyone concrete evidence that you have lied.

And if one document can be shown to be a lie everything else you present both before and afterwards has to be looked at in the same light.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

hah, and there it is....only 4 minutes out.

It’s almost like it’s an automated system
              Last edited by GotScrewed; 4 February 2021, 12:47.

Comment

Update from Doncaster County Court

Originally posted by GotScrewed View Post
                hah, and there it is....only 4 minutes out.
                Hi all,

Just off the phone with a very nice person at the courthouse - she has taken over 30 calls now relating to this tulip.

Indeed on the 27th of Jan case, number 0017 of 2020 was in court for an insolvency case/filing for bankruptcy.

One of the Creditors mentioned is Felicitas amongst many others. This person has been at court many times (poor chap) in 2020. Next hearing is on the 29th March.

Nothing to do with SDs etc a simple case of bankruptcy.

Perhaps this person is having a hard time in life and perhaps was also involved in the loans debacle and thinks why not through that on the pile - after all declare all debts is std practise.

Out my depth now - so will let others take it from here.

Comment

Hi all,

Not been on here for many months but I wanted to add that I got the same email yesterday and follow up email just now..

I have also contacted Doncaster CC and they have said they are receiving phone calls from people with the same letters.. They are collecting the information and are looking into this.
                  I sent them my letter with a breakdown of what has happened over the past year, I also attached the additional email received just now..

I would suggest now that anyone with these letters contacts Doncaster CC, the more info they have the better.

What a horrible rollercoaster year. Hope this will be the end of it.

Comment

I to have just received email from Felicitas stating wrong court date etc. !!

Just received another email from our friends in my spam folder.

Dear Mr XXXXXXXXXX

Please note that our letter to you yesterday, headed "Felicitas in Court", gave the wrong date for the court hearing mentioned. The case was insolvency number 0017 of 2020 at the County Court in Doncaster and the hearing took place on Wednesday 27th January 2021. We also wish to clarify that the hearing in question ordered another debtor to pay our costs and not you. We apologize for any confusion caused.

Yours sincerely
                    Felicitas Solutions Limited

WTF

Anyone else getting these?
                    Yes just recieved Felicitas mail apologising for wrong date used. Can we not get written confirmation from the court that No hearing ever took place?

Comment

Nothing to do with SDs etc a simple case of bankruptcy.

Perhaps this person is having a hard time in life and perhaps was also involved in the loans debacle and thinks why not through that on the pile - after all declare all debts is std practise.
                      Yes, you're right regarding declaring all debts in bankruptcy proceedings. So the court reference is someone else's bankruptcy, not your Statutory Demand being put before a judge.
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X