• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Children with ADHD. Real or bad parenting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• courtg9000
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Looks like we're going to have to become hippies in the countryside & I may have to prostitute myself again with some on the side contracting for easy cash. Anyone hiring mid 50 year olds now???
    Not far off 50, been medically retired for just under 3 years and still get at least one offer to return to work most weeks, granted its more on the commercial than the tech side but I still the odd IT agent calling 10 years after I left the tech side.

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Sorry to read this MF, I hope the move has the positive impact you're family desperately needs. My nephew has ADHD and vocal tics. Completely failed by the school system, nice and calm at home.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Does he have a sign?

No - then he's stalking regardless.
    who is regardless?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Is it stalking if he lives by the bins on my drive? Or is it just squatting?
    Does he have a sign?

No - then he's stalking regardless.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Stalker!
    Is it stalking if he lives by the bins on my drive? Or is it just squatting?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Stalker!
    I asked nicely!!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Dunno.. just because...
    Stalker!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Why?
    Dunno.. just because...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

Why?
    sometimes only a video will do! Probably the 1st is NSFW though I suspect NLUK's bum is more pimply.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Can I have one as well?

Click image for larger version

Name:	depositphotos_489720076-stock-illustration-cute-hand-drawing-octopus-vector.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	4278891
    Why?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X