• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perfume

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Avoid buying perfumes, you'll never get it right.

You don't know if she's classy ( then will prefer expensive perfumes) or brassy ( anything high street with an actresses/pop stars name on it).

Its also a first date and if she's dropping hints about gifts already............
    Let me paint a better picture of the situation...

She thinks I'm loaded and I'm 99% sure this is just a gold digging exercise. I dont mind this as its just a bit fun for couple weeks / months.

Oh and shes a... Lap Dancer!

Comment

What's the point going for dinner when all you're doing is paying for sex?

Clearly you should choose a perfume YOU like the smell of since you're buying it to get her to sleep with you.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post

She thinks I'm loaded and I'm 99% sure this is just a gold digging exercise. I dont mind this as its just a bit fun for couple weeks / months.

If you are paying for services be it cash or goods lap dancer is only what she tell's her family she does
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

:
          Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          What's the point going for dinner when all you're doing is paying for sex?

Clearly you should choose a perfume YOU like the smell of since you're buying it to get her to sleep with you.
          I'm not sure I like the way you summed it up there.

Comment

Unless you buy her £500 worth of perfume and show her a Lamborghini and take her to most expensive nightclub in Mayfair this aint going anywhere. She's not going back with you anywhere until you've spent several hundred quid.

The meeting with my tax advisor is going to cost me £150, but at least she'll give me a "free" cup of coffee and save me 10 grand.
            Last edited by BlasterBates; 23 May 2012, 09:20.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

One Million - Paco Rabanne
              Light Blue - D & G
              212 Sexy - Caroline Herrera
              Obssession - Calvin Klein
              Deep Red - Hugo Boss

I tend to buy perfume for the wife a lot
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

No offense to your intelligence George, but have you sat down and seriously thought why a super stunning leggy blonde is single and and enticing a ugly, shaggy, pot bellied nerd into a coffee date ?

It something is too good to be true it always is. Stick to either pot noodles or cleaners.

FA in dating advice mode.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

:

I'm not sure I like the way you summed it up there.
                  Why not? It's the truth...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    Unless you buy her £500 worth of perfume and show her a Lamborghini and take her to most expensive nightclub in Mayfair this aint going anywhere. She's not going back with you anywhere until you've spent several hundred quid.

The meeting with my tax advisor is going to cost me £150, but at least she'll give me a "free" cup of coffee and save me 10 grand.
                    WHS

I've been to one of these places and I can tell you the girls make a damn sight more than most of contractors here make...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Starting to feel a bit silly now

Maybe I'll just not bother.

(wish I never mentioned the lap dancer bit now!)

Comment

Working...
                      X