• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always read this when I want to justify drinking as much as I like. I ignore the bits about not also then eating a 16" pizza at the same time.

The truth about alcohol, fat loss and muscle growth | Leangains

Comment

Calories have too many issues. e.g. Almonds are approx. 160/oz but you can't consume it all (about 130). Also it's not how your body works.

Advice about processed carbs is correct but don't forget root veg has loadsa Carbs.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
        Calories have too many issues. e.g. Almonds are approx. 160/oz but you can't consume it all (about 130). Also it's not how your body works.

Advice about processed carbs is correct but don't forget root veg has loadsa Carbs.
        There is a huge difference between processed/unrefined intake. Not just carbs - sugar too.

Comment

Still obese, but bmi has dropped from 35 to 33 so moving in the right direction at least so will only be fat soon!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Still obese, but bmi has dropped from 35 to 33 so moving in the right direction at least so will only be fat soon!

Comment

Well done, now get a few laps round the canal done!
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Good stuff!. Need them buns nice and tight in case they make an appearance at the xmas do!
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Good stuff!. Need them buns nice and tight in case they make an appearance at the xmas do!
                  In the unlikely event that I ever go to an xmas do, will any CUK ladies please ignore this advice.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I'm just inside the healthy weight range fortunately. Could move it down a bit if I could be bothered.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Just heard this add on the wireless - https://www.slimfast.co.uk/range/keto

Slimfast Keto!
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X