• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    And from what i read in another thread you've been nudging cloth as well.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Got my bike out but was unable to get into final gear when I came back last ride. Just spent 30 minutes cleaning, adjusting and FFS still cannot get into top gear.

So feck it. Going to the pub.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Got my bike out but was unable to get into final gear when I came back last ride. Just spent 30 minutes cleaning, adjusting and FFS still cannot get into top gear.

So feck it. Going to the pub.
        Two screws on the deraillier, one is a stop going to the big cog, the other is a stop going to the small cog. It could be that the latter needs to be backed off a wee bit.

Also, possibly the deraillier may have got a knock and me be slightly bent. Line of sight should tell you this.

HTH

Comment

Down another half kilo this week.

Goal is to shift another 2 or 3 kilos down to 57 or so and then ensure I keep it off.

Managed to get down to 59 from 69 in 3 months and thankfully the weight is staying off.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Down another half kilo this week.

Goal is to shift another 2 or 3 kilos down to 57 or so and then ensure I keep it off.

Managed to get down to 59 from 69 in 3 months and thankfully the weight is staying off.
            57Kg! Wow. Size of my left leg that.

Comment

Friday night I did 66 lengths of 33.3 metre pool in 75 minutes. Yesterday and today was 3.5 mile run. In second week I lost 0.8kg - taking my 2 week total to 2.3kg down. And no carbs for 15 days.

Comment

57Kg! Wow. Size of my left moob that.
                ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Friday night I did 66 lengths of 33.3 metre pool in 75 minutes. Yesterday and today was 3.5 mile run. In second week I lost 0.8kg - taking my 2 week total to 2.3kg down. And no carbs for 15 days.
                  Q1) Atkins?
                  Q2) How do you poo?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Q1) Atkins?
                    Q2) How do you poo?

1. It is not Atkins. Atkins is a protein only diet. I have unlimited fruit and veg as well.
                    2. I am not sure anyone here wants me to answer that....

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Q2) How do you poo?

Alimentary my dear Suity.

Comment

Working...
                      X