• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    How's everyone going?
    Another 1lb gone for me this week. That is now 23 of the targeted 44 gone.
    Mind you, we did go out for a Gurkha Meal last night so not going to weigh again for a while. Twas very nice though.
    Nom nom!!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

24 lbs gone now, only 20 to go!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Well done. 2% reduction in body weight, just what the doctor ordered.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Well done. 2% reduction in body weight, just what the doctor ordered.
            He also said I could lose 15 lbs of ugly fat instantly just by cutting my head off!!

Comment

Happy to report that I am now back to my pre-Christmas weight after a minor 4lb diversion over Christmas and New Year. :-)

Now - 1st 4lb again.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                Happy to report that I am now back to my pre-Christmas weight after a minor 4lb diversion over Christmas and New Year. :-)

Now - 1st 4lb again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Now - 1st 4lb again.
                  Blimey - I haven't weighed that since I was about 12 months old!

(Having a bad week according to bathroom scales. Will have to console myself with chocolate.)

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    (Having a bad week according to bathroom scales. Will have to console myself with chocolate.)
                    Try a nice jog followed by some fruit.

Comment

Been good all January. The first two weeks the scales didn't budge, yet trousers were noticeably looser. I think there is a period of changing shape where the net weight loss is negligable, swapping fat for muscle.

Now this week I have lost 3 lbs.
                      Last edited by suityou01; 26 January 2012, 09:31.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X