• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I swam 1.9km tonight in 62 minutes. I would have gone further but they closed the pool.
    76 lengths of a 25m pool.
    Well done that man

You might want to think about Great North Swim

Comment

17 mile cycle yesterday afternoon. Lawd knows if I've lost weight, I think I'll go for a monthly weigh in. Trousers are looser and I feel a little lighter on my feet.

That's 17 miles MF which should be nudging the needle on your wgas-ometer
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        17 mile cycle yesterday afternoon. Lawd knows if I've lost weight, I think I'll go for a monthly weigh in. Trousers are looser and I feel a little lighter on my feet.

That's 17 miles MF which should be nudging the needle on your wgas-ometer
        Better than me. I did about 8 miles earlier off road.

3.5 miles to the wood where my daughter was driven to so she could ride her bike
        1 mile to the pub to have a pint, fat boy burger with cheese/bacon and onion rings
        and 3.5 miles home again.

I think I may be at zero with the onion rings.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Better than me. I did about 8 miles earlier off road.

3.5 miles to the wood where my daughter was driven to so she could ride her bike
          1 mile to the pub to have a pint, fat boy burger with cheese/bacon and onion rings
          and 3.5 miles home again.

I think I may be at zero with the onion rings.
          The way that reads is that 7 of them were on-road.

Still 8 miles is better than 5, and off-road at this time of year is brave. I went off road through a wood last wednesday night. Got lost. Crappy bike lights. Proper scary, like the blair-witch.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Did my first ride of the year (and first in ages) yesterday. Lovely day for it. Offroad, and got lovely and muddy. I always feel like a proper cyclist when I'm splattered.

Comment

Weighed myself - I dropped 1.5 kg in 1st week. 25% of the way there.

I managed a 3.5 mile run yesterday and today.

Day 8 of diet going well - apart from Mrs BP serving my beef with yorkshire puddings! I realized after 1st one - and gave the rest away. Apart from that it is 8 days without carbs!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                76 lengths of a 25m pool.
                Well done that man

You might want to think about Great North Swim
                I have a bigger plan than that - but for now it is a secret!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I have a bigger plan than that - but for now it is a secret!
                  Sounds like your going to attempt to swim Clipheads flooded garden!
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    Did my first ride of the year (and first in ages) yesterday. Lovely day for it. Offroad, and got lovely and dirty. I always feel like a proper cyclist when I'm splattered.
                    *holds tounge*
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      *holds tounge*
                      I'm just glad you didn't highlight first in ages.

Comment

Working...
                      X