• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good going SB - I'm on day 5 of healthy eating.

If you want to visualise 19lbs of fat, try:

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Weigh day again today. Now 21 pounds lighter than at 31st October.

Still a ways to go though

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        Still a ways to go though

Look at ma belllllllay
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I swam 1.9km tonight in 62 minutes. I would have gone further but they closed the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I swam 1.9km tonight in 62 minutes. I would have gone further but they closed the pool.
            what's that in real money?

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
              Good going SB - I'm on day 5 of healthy eating.

If you want to visualise 19lbs of fat, try:
              Top Tip. However, what really galvanises me into action is to visualise the 200lbs of fat that comprises Troll.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Top Tip. However, what really galvanises me into action is to visualise the 200lbs of fat that comprises Troll.

It aint me that's got the excess lard boy!
                Can you see your toes yet tubby?

Comment

Lost fifteen pounds this week. Along with my railcard, wallet and return ticket... (Had "big man" visions, but fortunately friend lent me some money to buy a ticket.)

On the plus side, I've lost three pounds of fat!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    It aint me that's got the excess lard boy!
                    Can you see your toes yet tubby?
                    Did somebody squeak?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                      Lost fifteen pounds this week. Along with my railcard, wallet and return ticket... (Had "big man" visions, but fortunately friend lent me some money to buy a ticket.)

On the plus side, I've lost three pounds of fat!
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X