• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    How's everyone going?

Another 2lb this week - that's half a stone total.

(No visibly noticeable difference to belly flab though )
    Two McDonalds yesterday but then again I did 12 hours yesterday painting and decorating and so far this morning have filled the contents of a skip by clearing rubbish and have sanded down the stairs. Now sitting on the loo ready to get rid of yesterdays McDonalds.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Two McDonalds yesterday but then again I did 12 hours yesterday painting and decorating and so far this morning have filled the contents of a skip by clearing rubbish and have sanded down the stairs. Now sitting on the loo ready to get rid of yesterdays McDonalds.
      Posting from your mobile, I assume?

Study: 1 in 6 Cell Phones Contaminated With Fecal Matter | Healthland | TIME.com

Nice!

Comment

Given you have a warchest the size of the Bismark and more disposable income than Bill Gates why not pay someone to do this manual work?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Given you have a warchest the size of the Bismark and more disposable income than Bill Gates why not pay someone to do this manual work?
          You can pay someone to post on CUK for you? Sounds like a Plan B.

Comment

Cause I'm a sleeves up kind of guy. I'm not on my todd. Crack team of painters and decorators with me. He's called Bob.

Comment

You can pay someone to post on CUK for you? Sounds like a Plan B.
              <rubs chin>

So I could pay someone to post for me, increase my fame and all round likeability on here and get the 2012 CUK personality of the year award?

Prolly a lost cause.

Comment

<rubs chin>

So I could pay someone to post for me, increase my fame and all round likeability on here and get the 2012 CUK personality of the year award? MFisanumpty99

Prolly a lost cause.
                The best way is to accidentally include your CUK password as a random word in a quoted post. Then accuse the kind poster who's nice enough to point it out in a friendly and helpful way of stalking you.

MF can advise on exact technique.

Comment

The best way is to accidentally include your CUK password as a random word in a quoted post. Then accuse the kind poster who's nice enough to point it out in a friendly and helpful way of stalking you.

I am now successfully logged in as you.

Comment

You doirty hacker.

Comment

You doirty hacker.
                      Stinky feet as well she tells me. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's got her tits out on the telly.

[As in blue tits, she's not really that cool]

Comment

Working...
                      X