• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    My wait time between lengths is getting shorter and shorter each week
    Nowt wrong with a little rest.
    Just given it a try. 22 lengths for me before I got bored and went in the sauna.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Just given it a try. 22 lengths for me before I got bored and went in the sauna.
      I hope you helped to squeegee at least some of the water back into the pool first?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Martial arts last night with SY05 (eldest boy, 7).
        In training in case things get leery down the pub again? Starting with a 7-year-old should give you a valuable confidence boost.

How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Getting pished tonight. A bit of dehydration for tomorrow's weigh in...

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            Getting pished tonight. A bit of dehydration for tomorrow's weigh in...
            I haven't touched beer, wine or cider all day.

Just opened the Whisky though.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I haven't touched beer, wine or cider all day.

Just opened the Whisky though.
              First booze of the week. Half bottle of wine and half bottle of Southern Comfort (medicinal) with DIET lemonade.

Comment

Still haven't touched a drop since New Year's Eve. Still off the fags. Still off the takeaways.

10 miles yesterday morning with the SY01 L2B posse (I have some recruits since trail blazing last year, we'll see how long they last).

10 miles again this morning as one of the posse couldn't make it for yesterday's trip out so I'm doing it over again with the absentee to keep them motivated. Also, let's face it, I need the excercise.

Getting up at 6am on a Sunday to do it though
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

-2lbs this week

Total: -5lb

(And I've nudged below the next stone mark which is always motivational)

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
                    -2lbs this week

Total: -5lb

(And I've nudged below the next stone mark which is always motivational)
                    And from what i read in another thread you've been nudging cloth as well.

Comment

Excellent

My score matches pretty much what I guessed in advance. After all, about 20 determined and fearless five year olds could just crowd one and cling on, using their weight to drag one down, faster than they could be dislodged.

I was reading the other day about a scientist breeding rats to study the extent that temperament is inherited. He selected for both extremes, docility and aggression. Within a few generations his most aggressive rats were so ferocious and have such a short fuse, he reckons a dozen of them let loose in the lab could and would kill him!
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X