• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I'm just glad you didn't highlight first in ages.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

44 lengths of 33.3m pool tonight in 44 minutes. Annoying as they closed the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Better than me. I did about 8 miles earlier off road.

3.5 miles to the wood for a spot of illicit gay action and 3.5 miles home again.

I think I may be at zero with the onion rings.
        FTFY
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          76 lengths of a 25m pool.
          Well done that man

You might want to think about Great North Swim
          Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          44 lengths of 33.3m pool tonight in 44 minutes. Annoying as they closed the pool.
          Better than me, I got up to 33 lengths of our pool (25m AFAIK) before Xmas.

To those who swim, do you do a length or two then rest, or are you one of those who just swims slowly for 30min without stopping?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Better than me, I got up to 33 lengths of our pool (25m AFAIK) before Xmas.

To those who swim, do you do a length or two then rest, or are you one of those who just swims slowly for 30min without stopping?
            I do 2 lengths then 30-40 sec rest, then off again.
            I've only been swimming 4-5 weeks but Im getting better

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I do 2 lengths then 30-40 sec rest, then off again.
              I've only been swimming 4-5 weeks but Im getting better
              So you are allowed to rest then?

I've always found swimming quite difficult. 2 -4 lengths and I need a good minute rest. So doing 2, waiting and then going again is ok then?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I've always found swimming quite difficult. 2 -4 lengths and I need a good minute rest. So doing 2, waiting and then going again is ok then?
                My wait time between lengths is getting shorter and shorter each week
                Nowt wrong with a little rest.

Comment

Logically it shouldn't, but I feel a bit bad. On the other hand I go a fair bit faster than those who do 10 lengths with out stopping so I often end up doing 3 lengths, catching up the person in front, resting while they do a length, repeat, ...

Comment

I've always found swimming quite difficult. 2 -4 lengths and I need a good minute rest.
                    Good strategy. Gives those bow waves a chance to dissipate which results in less toddlers being hoyked out of the water like involuntarily leaping salmon.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Good strategy. Gives those bow waves a chance to dissipate which results in less toddlers being hoyked out of the water like involuntarily leaping salmon.

Least I can get to the pool Shaun.

What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X