• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Fat Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    I'm in. Are we talking food diaries? Just had fish and chips for lunch
    So, basically, it's an excuse for lots of "my lunch" threads

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Were you the really fat bloke in cojak's photos of the xmas bash?
      Ah, hadn't seen those! I didn't realise she was videoing, hence my static pose waiting for the flash!
      Last edited by mudskipper; 31 December 2011, 19:35.

Comment

I'm up for this too. I have already made a start. I decided to start going for 40-minute walks every day as that seemed to be long enough to get the pulse moving, but not long enough to get too boring. Started on October 31st when returning from a week's holiday in Cornwall, after which I felt a little too portly for my liking.
        Anyway, just by doing that and little else, I have managed to shift 19 pounds in 9 weeks.
        I have now brought my BMI back from the obese section to simply overweight. Bonus!!
        Might up the ante in the New Year and start jogging as well as cutting back on the booze. But for tonight, I am off to get moosed at a party.
        Happy New Year everyone when it comes, and see you on the scales in January!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          I decided to start going for 40-minute walks every day as that seemed to be long enough to get the pulse moving
          Please continue that as we've noticed improvements from over her - you are posting a lot less...

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
            ... in a loving, caring and supportive environment.
            Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Please continue that as we've noticed improvements from over her - you are posting a lot less...

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Were you the really fat bloke in cojak's photos of the xmas bash?
              No that was Zippy. I was the Brad Pitt lookalike
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                No that was Zippy. I was the Pavarotti lookalike
                <cough> FTFY
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I am floating slightly above the 14 just now, my planned January running regime should get me down to 13 stone.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    So, basically, it's an excuse for lots of "my lunch" threads
                    As long as they go in LR who cares? Better still they could go in tpd.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      As long as they go in LR who cares? Better still they could go in tpd.
                      TPD? Nick is talking about what goes in at the top, now what comes out of the bottom.
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X