• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jammy f****r

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    A very economical (and hopefully termination-safe) word.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      His face looks like it's melting!
      As the consequence of a microlight accident, I believe(?)

Comment

Confidence? I used to have that once, dated nos 1 & 2 in the Uni beauty contest. One lowers one's sights. My last (free) liason about 2 years back looked like Jabba the Hut.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Confidence? I used to have that once, dated nos 1 & 2 in the Uni beauty contest. One lowers one's sights. My last (free) liason about 2 years back looked like Jabba the Hut.
          Was that at the beginning or end of the night?

If at the beginning, you have my sympathy.

Comment

I find this with one of my mates.

Nice girl, good looking, decent job (interesting rather than well paid), easy going personality keeps hooking up with a twat after twat and I'm at a loss to explain why.

Comment

Some women like twats. Keep em keen treat em mean! Most women want someone reliable and attentive which usually means boring. Yet they also want someone exciting and want a challenge i.e. a twat. You cannot have both in one package. Many women marry the boring chap but still want the twat.
              I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Maybe there's something to this "Lynx Effect" after all ....
                The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

Working...
                X