• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Jammy f****r

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jammy f****r"

Collapse

• TriggerHippy
    replied
    Maybe there's something to this "Lynx Effect" after all ....

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Some women like twats. Keep em keen treat em mean! Most women want someone reliable and attentive which usually means boring. Yet they also want someone exciting and want a challenge i.e. a twat. You cannot have both in one package. Many women marry the boring chap but still want the twat.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    I find this with one of my mates.

Nice girl, good looking, decent job (interesting rather than well paid), easy going personality keeps hooking up with a twat after twat and I'm at a loss to explain why.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Confidence? I used to have that once, dated nos 1 & 2 in the Uni beauty contest. One lowers one's sights. My last (free) liason about 2 years back looked like Jabba the Hut.
    Was that at the beginning or end of the night?

If at the beginning, you have my sympathy.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Confidence? I used to have that once, dated nos 1 & 2 in the Uni beauty contest. One lowers one's sights. My last (free) liason about 2 years back looked like Jabba the Hut.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    His face looks like it's melting!
    As the consequence of a microlight accident, I believe(?)

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    A very economical (and hopefully termination-safe) word.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    DILLIGAF

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    On Radio 4, Debbie McGee is invariably referred to as "that lovely Debbie McGee - I wonder what she sees in her millionaire husband, Paul Daniels?"
    Dandruff?

Bald patch?

/IGMC

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    On Radio 4, Debbie McGee is invariably referred to as "that lovely Debbie McGee - I wonder what she sees in her millionaire husband, Paul Daniels?"

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Maybe the answer (NSFW)

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    You obviously missed the irony in my post...
    Sorry, didn't have my metal detector on.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    That is, all you ugly ****ers stick together.

You obviously missed the irony in my post...

Leave a comment:

• mace
    replied
    Gordon Brown or Lembit Opik?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Perhaps she genuinely loves him.
    That is, all you ugly ****ers stick together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X