• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Winkers who go to work with Swine Flu

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem today is that there's a min(maj)ority of selfish a****holes who couldn't give a s***

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      And your delight would no doubt know no bounds when the old guy in the postroom and the pregnant secretary copped it?
      Of course - opens up more vacancies.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        Never been out with a cold? For someone with a crap immune system catching it could lead to pneumonia and death.
        A cold cannot be compared with a nasty virus that specifically targets the lungs, now, can it?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Menelaus.
          Oi!

1. I'm in an office all by myself - admittedly no biosecurity / air changing but all I need is here (including coffee ))

2. Am now symptom-free, and have been for 48hours (last week was a symptom-fest, this week not so)

3. Not a permie therefore don't get paid when not at work

As a fellow SAS-head (even though you're an EnterpriseGuide user ) I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, but do us a favour and model from available data, yeah?

Comment

And your delight would no doubt know no bounds when the old guy in the postroom and the pregnant secretary copped it?
            I told the secretary to take precautions........

Comment

mmmm get over it and move on.

the NHS is currently collapsing under the weight of pointless muppets who get a slight snivel and think they are going to die of pig flu

media bandwagon jumping muppets

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                mmmm get over it and move on.

the NHS is currently collapsing under the weight of pointless muppets who get a slight snivel and think they are going to die of pig flu

media bandwagon jumping muppets
                Typical PM. Completely misses the point of the discusssion. DO all PM's have a congenital aversion to logical thinking?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                  Oi!

1. I'm in an office all by myself - admittedly no biosecurity / air changing but all I need is here (including coffee ))

2. Am now symptom-free, and have been for 48hours (last week was a symptom-fest, this week not so)

3. Not a permie therefore don't get paid when not at work

As a fellow SAS-head (even though you're an EnterpriseGuide user ) I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, but do us a favour and model from available data, yeah?

last Friday apparently you were "blowing Chunks" (and we established Chunks wasn't you new boyfriend) and today you're cured?

Miraculous.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Oh stop being such a permie!!
                    At least if a contractor goes to work whilst feeling crap he gets paid to feel crap.
                    You are paid on the basis you are providing a service, not to go in and fill a seat... that is permie thinking.
                    If you are hiring a builder to build you a garage and he turns up sick and does shoddy work or spends most of the time sitting about, would you be happy when he bills a full days' work?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      You are paid on the basis you are providing a service, not to go in and fill a seat... that is permie thinking.
                      If you are hiring a builder to build you a garage and he turns up sick and does shoddy work or spends most of the time sitting about, would you be happy when he bills a full days' work?
                      I wouldn't bother. It's a well known fact that SB is one tool short of a full box.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X