• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

good news, screening works

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

I bow to your superior knowledge in this area.
    Yes. Both ends at the same time: the B&Q orange bucket is remarkably useful in this regard for the upper end since it fits one's face quite comfortably.

Quite unpleasant all in all.

WTF is that? I don't remember eating anything like that
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

The stuff they give you to clean out your colon is pretty satisfying though...
      One of - if not the best crap I've ever had.
      The prep was the worst bit of the colonoscopies I've had… stuff tests disgusting, the thickener in it feels disgusting and then you've got to get rid of it the other end

The colonoscopist were trivial in comparison

Comment

Worth linking this again

https://singletrackworld.com/2009/02...hread-returns/

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Always.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2022 View Post

The prep was the worst bit of the colonoscopies I've had… stuff tests disgusting, the thickener in it feels disgusting and then you've got to get rid of it the other end

The colonoscopist were trivial in comparison
            Bouncing the colonoscope off my diaphragm to get it "round the corner" was rather uncomfortable.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Won't be long before advanced tech provides auto detectors in toilets.
              A loo that sticks things up your bum? I can see that being quite popular . Might be a good idea not to implemet it in public toilets though.
              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Why am I reading this thread while eating my lunch that includes salad vegetables?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Why am I reading this thread while eating my lunch that includes salad vegetables?
                  more roughage?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X