• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ok, I'd Like To Make An Announcement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Ok, I will bite.

Why dooes your name refer to Charnock Richard Services between Junctions 27 and 28 of the M6 , but your avatar is of Forton Services between junctions 32 and 33

The moderation team's (when sober enough) remit is to keep the forum full of high quality threads, by banning you they have set of a chain reaction of events which led to you creating this post in general meaning we can all pile on and call you a cockwomble.

Hazzah to the moderation team!
    I met my Mrs at Charnock Richard when I was hitching down from Newcastle years ago so my quickly thought up handle is a tribute to that event.

As for the image, I didn't find a decent one of CR so I chose Forton instead.

Simples.

Comment

The moderation team's (when sober enough) remit is to keep the forum full of high quality threads

More soiled Primark misshapes than Savile Row.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Guy At Charnock Richard View Post

I met my Mrs at Charnock Richard when I was hitching down from Newcastle years ago so my quickly thought up handle is a tribute to that event.

Simples.
        You found a "decent" one of Forton from their Wikipeida page, but you didn't find a "decent' one on the CR wikipedia page which is linked from the same page as you got the image from?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

You found a "decent" one of Forton from their Wikipeida page, but you didn't find a "decent' one on the CR wikipedia page which is linked from the same page as you got the image from?
          Yep

Comment

Never mind that, he calls himself "Guy" in his username, and "Nigel" in his signature.
            Maybe he's this man...

https://www.bcbradio.co.uk/presenters/nigel-guy/
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Guy At Charnock Richard View Post

Simples.
              Sounds like you might have met Bolshie then.

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post

So you went back to the tents!?

Last time I attended one of these thing was back in the permie days and Andersons treated us all to a 3 day jolly at Charnock Richard. The room next door to mine had a particularly noisey bed all through the friggin night so at least two team members certainly 'bonded.'
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Sounds like you might have met Bolshie then.
                What sort of a cheapskate company sends their employees to the services for a staff jolly?

Comment

Ok, I will bite.

Why dooes your name refer to Charnock Richard Services between Junctions 27 and 28 of the M6 , but your avatar is of Forton Services between junctions 32 and 33

The moderation team's (when sober enough) remit is to keep the forum full of high quality threads, by banning you they have set of a chain reaction of events which led to you creating this post in general meaning we can all pile on and call you a cockwomble.

Hazzah to the moderation team!
                  They do? Are you sure about that

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

They do? Are you sure about that
                    He did give a caveat... guess this tells us they are pretty much constantly pished.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post

Think yourself lucky you could be the PM who had a bit of cake he was offered on his birthday on his way between meetings and has been pilloried ever since by upstanding people such as that paragon of truthfulness Alastair Campbell and BBC journalists , Sue Gray and the Police
                      FTFY.

Heyho. Back to work.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X