• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[OFFICIAL] Ukraine Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Where do you get the idea I'm a Putin fan?

When emotion comes through the door, all logic flies out of the window!
    Your poor grasp of history?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If not a Putin fan then rather gullible.

https://twitter.com/krishgm/status/1...688710669?s=21
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I've no doubt at all that the Ukrainians are pulling some dirty tricks. But it's really beside the point, as the dirty trick of invading a sovereign country rather trumps any others.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          I've no doubt at all that the Ukrainians are pulling some dirty tricks. But it's really beside the point, as the dirty trick of invading a sovereign country rather trumps any others.
          Careful - I'm getting a load of stick from all and sundry for saying moreorless the same thing!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

This is Igor. Every morning Igor goes for a stroll through the nearby forest. Today, Igor found a Russian Army 9K330 Tor SAM system abandoned in the forest. Now Igor owns a $20 million SAM system. Congratulations Igor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FNf0eb1VcAcXL3w?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	451.8 KB
ID:	4208691
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Careful - I'm getting a load of stick from all and sundry for saying moreorless the same thing!
              The "minor" difference being the false equivalence narrative. Stealing a cream egg from MFs grubby hands and pushing him off a bridge are both illegal, at the time of writing, but they are not equivalent.

Comment

Nobody else is saying they had turned the kids' hospital into a military site. Nobody else is saying both sides are as bad as each other.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Just found out the Russian Embassy in the UK are doing a job on tweeting manure. Now I know what certain posters are reading.

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
                  They been tweeting manure for years, they seem to be one of the leading propaganda outlets on Twitter for the Kremlin. I reported them for the tweet above. I also asked twitter many times why they keep on allowing these kremlin accounts to tweet whilst ordinary Russians are blocked from Twitter. If they could remove Trump they can remove this garbage

Comment

This could turn interesting if he runs out of food...
                    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-60637980
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      This could turn interesting if he runs out of food...
                      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-60637980
                      I think he needs to find some Russian conscripts as I'm sure the 20 month old one can fend for himself...
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X