• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pictures, or it never happened

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures, or it never happened

How did the CUK London get-together go yesterday?

I was half-heartedly planning to come, but in the end was put off by all the hoops one would have to jump through in driving there and parking, without later receiving hefty fines in the post!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Very well, thanks - we're all feeling a little frail today, I think

Comment

There are no pictures because what happens at the CUK meet up, stays at the CUK meet up.

I'm very tired due to being an old bag who goes to bed before 11pm, not 2.30am.

We had a reasonable turn out - 8 people if I remember correctly.

Comment

Looks like the usual, a few faces not seen for a few years and some newbies. Gutted
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I hope you all lateral flow tested before you met up as 30% of cases in London are omicron.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I hope you all lateral flow tested before you met up as 30% of cases in London are omicron.
            typical painful suellin.
            it's being so upbeat and positive that keeps you going, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              it's being so upbeat and positive that keeps you going, eh?
              It's certainly your MO. I've noticed!

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                It's certainly your MO. I've noticed!
                well, i Don't post constant streams of miserable DOOM sh1te, for a start.
                so you can wind yer neck in.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I did. And I'll be testing all next week too. I ordered a batch of tests from the NHS last week for this very occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I did. And I'll be testing all next week too. I ordered a batch of tests from the NHS last week for this very occasion.
                    Same here ... will do a couple tests in the week coming too as the bars were quite packed.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                    X