• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pictures, or it never happened

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

ahh, how sweet. my fanbois are all here.
    NATT and toady.
    Yeah ... not quite a fanboi ..... but I am concerned for your anger issues and mental state. Maybe you should have turned up, looked some of us in the eye and realised that being a keyboard warrior when there are humans on the other side the screen is not always nice.

That's not to say I'm not going to continue taking the p*ss out of Vetty, and I hope he continues too, but at least now we know the person behind the keyboard. It was nice meeting the group. Although I'm a bit embarrassed that they want to create a new honour for me, CUK hunk of the year ... but if that's what they want, who am I to stop them

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      ...CUK chump of the year ...
      Check your credit card statement.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I'd wear a mask, but if I pass it on then so be it, because I'm an ignorant selfish antisocial git
        FTFY
        It's us antisocial gits who keep people safe by not turning up to things.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Yeah ... not quite a fanboi ..... but I am concerned for your anger issues and mental state. Maybe you should have turned up, looked some of us in the eye and realised that being a keyboard warrior when there are humans on the other side the screen is not always nice.

That's not to say I'm not going to continue taking the p*ss out of Vetty, and I hope he continues too, but at least now we know the person behind the keyboard. It was nice meeting the group. Although I'm a bit embarrassed that they want to create a new honour for me, CUK hunk of the year ... but if that's what they want, who am I to stop them
          Oh warty you say the nicest things! Bring your A game!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

FTFY
            I thought you were turning up?

NLUK had an excuse his Mrs had him working overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Looks like the usual, a few faces not seen for a few years and some newbies. Gutted
              how is your lad?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Oh warty you say the nicest things! Bring your A game!

Comment

After seeing warty's botty, that reminds me I deployed my secret santa present "Bojo toilet roll" , it was a little shiny , ineffective and very little sticks, I'm waiting for the other rolls in the loo to start stabbing the Bojo roll in the back! We do have one roll imitating him in a Scottish accent.

NAT leave warty alone he has an account on desperatemingers.com and had had 4 matches that night, pity all their addresses were in Crowthorne.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

After seeing warty's botty, that reminds me I deployed my secret santa present "Bojo toilet roll" , it was a little shiny , ineffective and very little sticks, I'm waiting for the other rolls in the loo to start stabbing the Bojo roll in the back! We do have one roll imitating him in a Scottish accent.

NAT leave warty alone he has an account on desperatemingers.com and had had 4 matches that night, pity all their addresses were in Crowthorne.
                    I must confess, I am a hit with the ladies ... must be my handsome good looks, charm, muscular physique .... at least that what LM was saying at the meetup

Comment

I must confess, I am a hit with the ladies ... must be my handsome good looks, charm, muscular physique .... at least that what LM was saying at the meetup
                      I wasn't that drunk

Comment

Working...
                      X