• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pictures, or it never happened

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also did a test before travelling south, and will be testing again in the days to come

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

well, i Don't post constant streams of miserable DOOM sh1te, for a start.
      so you can wind yer neck in.
      Yep - very upbeat and positive. Not the least bit angry and miserable.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

He is possibly the angriest person on here. Nothing good to say about anything or anyone.... really sad to go through life like that. Pity he didn't turn up Friday, maybe meeting some of us in real life would have reminded him that there are real people behind each poster on here.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Crikey, everyone is so diligent about testing. Even if I caught it, I wouldn't care a hoot while I had no symptoms.

I'd wear a mask, but if I pass it on then so be it. Anyway, if the omicron variant is mild, I'd be doing everyone a favour.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Crikey, everyone is so diligent about testing. Even if I caught it, I wouldn't care a hoot while I had no symptoms.

I'd wear a mask, but if I pass it on then so be it. Anyway, if the omicron variant is mild, I'd be doing everyone a favour.
            Unlike other posters care about hospitalising other people.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Unlike other posters care about killing many other people.
              FTFY

Comment

Apart from those who'll die from it directly or from its future complications (ie: higher rate of insults, heart attacks etc), other than that your plan is fine...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

He is possibly the angriest person on here. Nothing good to say about anything or anyone.... really sad to go through life like that. Pity he didn't turn up Friday, maybe meeting some of us in real life would have reminded him that there are real people behind each poster on here.
                  ahh, how sweet. my fanbois are all here.
                  NATT and toady.

Comment

Testing aside, it was good fun. Nice to catch up with people again.

Comment

I'd wear a mask, but if I pass it on then so be it, because I'm an ignorant selfish antisocial git
                      FTFY
                      Anyway, if the omicron variant is mild, I'd be doing everyone a favour.
                      Not everyone, and if it's not even fewer..
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X