• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leveling up my arse!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you worked out which is different? And why?

Hint I didn't add the French.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Precisely people twist the truth desperately to win the argument.
      Ironically that was not my point at all, since you're twisting my words.

I like that you've used the "some of by best friends are foreign" defence though.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Ironically that was not my point at all, since you're twisting my words.

I like that you've used the "some of by best friends are foreign" defence though.
        I wasn't actually talking about you.

And how do I prove I am NOT what Watty & Warty accuse me of? The accusation is enough in their eyes, they don't need to prove it.

Comment

I wasn't actually talking about you.

And how do I prove I am NOT what Watty & Warty accuse me of? The accusation is enough in their eyes, they don't need to prove it.
          Bingo! Took you long enough to get there but jolly well done!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

The irony is you are complaining their claims are unprovable after spending days demanding they disprove your own claims.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              The irony is you are complaining their claims are unprovable after spending days demanding they disprove your own claims.
              My "claims" in response to Whorty's assertion norther voters would be mad to vote for the Conservatives because of their expense fiddling etc included records of court or parliamentary proceedings proving more Labour MPs were prosecuted for fiddling expenses.

The response was to accuse the Government of Xenophobia , I quite reasonably asked for proof of Xenophobic actions, the best I got was the opinion of John Bercow - I would have more respect for a roll of Andrex.

Sadly it seems you have trouble understanding.

Comment

...The response was to accuse the Government of Xenophobia , I quite reasonably asked for proof of Xenophobic actions....
                Except that wasn't the accusation.

Worth said there were xenophobes in the government.
                Not that all the government was guilty of xenophobia, or that all the government had committed xenophobic actions.

You then tried to spin and twist you way out of it getting to the point where you said that people were accusing you of something that you say no one (including you) can prove, but that the accusation is "in their eyes" - quite an impressive feat with no photographic evidence of my eyes.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Except that wasn't the accusation.

Worth said there were xenophobes in the government.
                  Not that all the government was guilty of xenophobia, or that all the government had committed xenophobic actions.

You then tried to spin and twist you way out of it getting to the point where you said that people were accusing you of something that you say no one (including you) can prove, but that the accusation is "in their eyes" - quite an impressive feat with no photographic evidence of my eyes.
                  So an accusation then? Did you prove it?

I reckon I proved a lack of Xenophobia in the cabinet by the pictures. Beats bulltulip Bercow.

Comment

So an accusation then? Did you prove it?
                    You were provided a link to an article in the Spectator (former editor Boris Johnson) written by the wife of a Tory MP. But you rejected that because it proved you wrong.
                    You then took the Boris path of deflection and changing the subject.

You have argued that a picture of the cabinet is proof of a lack of xenophobia, all I see is a bunch of British citizens sitting round a table. No foreigners there.
                    Or are you saying xenophobia and racism are the same?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

You were provided a link to an article in the Spectator (former editor Boris Johnson) written by the wife of a Tory MP. But you rejected that because it proved you wrong.
                      You then took the Boris path of deflection and changing the subject.

You have argued that a picture of the cabinet is proof of a lack of xenophobia, all I see is a bunch of British citizens sitting round a table. No foreigners there.
                      Or are you saying xenophobia and racism are the same?
                      Missed that, which post is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X