• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leveling up my arse!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd use the below link as evidence, but what would this Labour member know about xenophobes in the Tory ranks given he's an outsider

https://www.thenational.scot/politic...ry-xenophobic/

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

If we leveled up MF's arse it could be use as a football pitch.

Comment

Damn neutral xenophobes

https://www.expatica.com/ch/moving/v...k-visa-102462/

Well as everyone is saying we need more foreign workers maybe studying them is a good idea.

Unlike some countries our EU lovers worship we aren't big on gas chambers.

Accusation!=Proof must try harder.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          I'd use the below link as evidence, but what would this Labour member know about xenophobes in the Tory ranks given he's an outsider

https://www.thenational.scot/politic...ry-xenophobic/

Bulltulip Bercow is your accuser??

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Bulltulip Bercow is your accuser??

I’ve provided multiple sources of evidence, you have provided none.

Please contradict the evidence with PROOF that it is wrong.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

No point arguing with him. His views are so entrenched he'd argue the moon was made of cheese if the Tories said it was, and he read it in the Wail.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Not sure how you PROVE someone is racist or xenophobic barring a criminal record linked to either. "I demand you prove it" is the cry of someone without a great argument. "Prove evolution" says the creationist. "Prove climate change"... you can provide all the evidence you like and say that experts all agree but that's not technically "proof".

I'd give up.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

No you have provided a number of accusations from none credible sources.

For instance I could say

"I think you work for NLyUK servicing sailors on Friday night."

That is an accusation. Note bercow only suggested someone in the Government worked for NLyUK.

If in my next sentence I mention I have witnesses and video proof that is likely to be considered proof.

Just accusing a number of people of an offence and expecting that will get you out of the hole is not going to work.

All I have asked you to do is to provide evidence (proof) of a single instance of actions driven by xenophobia. You have just posted accusations by people with an axe to grind.

I repeat accusations are not proof!

Now if you were to say Bojo is in part a racist, his postbox article is perfect evidence.

If you were to say Priti is incompetent her figures and failures demonstrate these completely.

Now actually prove xenophobia in any cabinet minister!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

No you have provided a number of accusations from none credible sources

Ah yes, a Tory MPs wife writing in the Tory run Spectator is a non-credible source of Tory stories to you.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ah yes, a Tory MPs wife writing in the Tory run Spectator is a non-credible source of Tory stories to you.
                      oh the anti vaxers must love you...

Comment

Working...
                      X