• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leveling up my arse!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Now if you were to say Bojo is in part a racist, his postbox article is perfect evidence.
    As you provided the above as evidence that BoJo is (in part) racist, and BoJo is a cabinet minister. Then I'm going to use you as my evidence for the following

Now actually prove xenophobia in any cabinet minister!
    HTH
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      As you provided the above as evidence that BoJo is (in part) racist, and BoJo is a cabinet minister. Then I'm going to use you as my evidence for the following

HTH
      You know racism is not the same as Xenophobia- oh sorry is that too complex?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You know racism is not the same as Xenophobia- oh sorry is that too complex?
        I do indeed, thank you. But I'm also comfortable using your example that BoJo is racist as evidence that he is also a Xenophobe.

Maybe read the definition of a xenophobe yourself, and you'll see why this government and their policies are xenophobic. You'll also see why those who vote for them, and support these policies, are also xenophobes. *

But you believe what you like fella. I get that as a Tory voter, and someone who supports their policies, that you are never going to hear of criticism against them.

* And before you start, I'm not saying everyone who votes Tory is Xenophobic, I'm saying those who vote Tory because they support the Xenophobic policies do so because they are themselves xenophobes.

Comment

I do indeed, thank you. But I'm also comfortable using your example that BoJo is racist as evidence that he is also a Xenophobe.

Maybe read the definition of a xenophobe yourself, and you'll see why this government and their policies are xenophobic. You'll also see why those who vote for them, and support these policies, are also xenophobes. *

But you believe what you like fella. I get that as a Tory voter, and someone who supports their policies, that you are never going to hear of criticism against them.

* And before you start, I'm not saying everyone who votes Tory is Xenophobic, I'm saying those who vote Tory because they support the Xenophobic policies do so because they are themselves xenophobes.
          You seem to be an expert, so you'll probably know this. Is there a fancy Greek word meaning "the Fear of Too Many Foreigners"?
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

You seem to be an expert, so you'll probably know this. Is there a fancy Greek word meaning "the Fear of Too Many Foreigners"?
            There is indeed ... it starts with B and ends in T

Comment

The watty and warty game - crayons optional.

One of these is not like the others can you spot it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	42915020_401.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	4193128

Name:	rzad-szydlo2-jamnik-1132x509.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	4193129

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	4193130

Comment

There is indeed ... it starts with B and ends in T
                ah no that was mistranslated by some particularly stupid remainers that actually means freedom from an EU superstate!

Comment

I do not support all Conservative policies but as Labour is totally useless there isn't much choice.

again you are flailing about unable to prove anything just make accusations.

Comment

Two people can support the same policy for different reasons so I'm not quite sure on that. It would depend on the policy I suppose. e.g. Tom wants strict immigration policies because he "doesn't want a lot of dirty foreigners", Dick supports the same policy because he wants to reduce population growth.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Two people can support the same policy for different reasons so I'm not quite sure on that. It would depend on the policy I suppose. e.g. Tom wants strict immigration policies because he "doesn't want a lot of dirty foreigners", Dick supports the same policy because he wants to reduce population growth.
                      Precisely people twist the truth desperately to win the argument.

For decades I worked with international teams, I am great friends with people all over the world because of this many are very competent & pleasant, the one I have the most difficulty understanding is Scottish. My god children are a mix of cultures, many friends are European but that doesn't mean I want freedom of movement or people trafficking but if I suggest both of these activities present problems then I am labelled racist & a xenophobe.

Comment

Working...
                      X