• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sacked in the City

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Could have been worse - you could have had 2 divorces and a pack of "tax avoidance" schemes
    Did Nuttina report you to HMRC after she realised you were seriously under endowed?

is it because you can't hack it choking the chicken?

https://www.zmescience.com/other/fea...-stds-3009201/

“An oral masturbation was recorded when a male sat with head lowered and an erect penis in his mouth, being stimulated with both mouth (fellatio) and forepaws (masturbation), while the lower torso moved forward and backwards in thrusting motions, finally culminating in an apparent ejaculation, after which the male appeared to consume the ejaculate.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

He's got 24 hours to respond to the PM I sent.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I have never been sacked

I feel like I'm missing out.

Oh, and FOG

Comment

17 years in IT, 7 years contracting and never been sacked. That said, the extent of how amazing I am is difficult to turn into words

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            17 years in IT, 7 years contracting and never been sacked. That said, the extent of how amazing I am is difficult to turn into words
            And so humble with it, too.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              Same here.

In fact every time I have declined a renewal, the client co managers always start begging me to stay and tell me how good i am, not that i need reminding.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Same here.

In fact every time I have declined a renewal, the client co managers always start begging me to stay and tell me how good i am, not that i need reminding.
                It was believeable what VWDan said, you? Not so.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Same here.

Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

You still have a better record than PsycoCandy. He just got his entire team fired.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I have found that most contractors aren't worth anywhere close to the money they charge.

I would like to say that it is a minority but i have noticed over the years it is actually a majority of contractors.

This is not always the contractors fault. Sometimes the client is just crap.

Contractors shouldn't need motivation but many are just lazy and are looking to freeload as much as possible.

Typically these types of contractors get shown the door when my Client sees how good i am and what a waste of space and money the other contractors are
                      Last edited by Fraidycat; 16 July 2021, 11:42.

Comment

Working...
                      X