• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

over ripe shreddies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
    Insane. I always change them when I shower which is at least once a day and quite often 3 times a day (Morning, after gym, after sex). I wonder if this guy is just not showering. I don't understand how you get out of a shower and put on dirty/old underwear.
    You do understand having a 5 knuckle shuffle isn't sex?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The standards in general have become so low…

to entertain the discussion:
      I usually don’t wear any if I am not going outside or plan to spend some time in the living room(flatmate does not care that much but trying to be polite, he is probably doing commando most of the time as well). Shower regularly so I might ocasionally re-use a pair if I am going for a run or with livingroom light use. Livingroom hours do not put that much strain on them.

engineering makes you think about useful hours of a product: generally I would give a washed pair around 5h useful hours, re-used 1+3.
      Used to do mechanical engineering and engine r&d, hours matter a lot.

but most of the time wear shorts and like my freedom. Shirts for zoom call or t-shirts but below waist it does not change. I think it is good for health reasons as well, bacteria develops faster in tight situation/ synthetic fabric. Always cotton unless a special situation where you might bring a more estetic pair, but those have been so rare and far in-between I no longer prepare for them.
      Last edited by GigiBronz; 10 June 2021, 10:15.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

projecting again?

No problem with my bladder!
        But have your bowels been fixed?*

* And have you stopped beating your wife?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Insane. I always change them when I shower which is at least once a day and quite often 3 times a day (Morning, after gym, after sex). I wonder if this guy is just not showering. I don't understand how you get out of a shower and put on dirty/old underwear.
          indeed crispy under crackers are an horrific idea!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

But have your bowels been fixed?*

* And have you stopped beating your wife?
            No according to some posters on here I am full of tulip.

I only beat my wife at strip poker, the way she likes it!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

No according to some posters on here I am full of tulip.

I only beat my wife at strip poker, the way she likes it!
              She lets you win ... the alternative is she beats you, and not even she wants to see the result of that
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Insane. I always change them when I shower which is at least once a day and quite often 3 times a day (Morning, after gym, after sex).
                One of my ex-wife's friends was having trouble getting pregnant, after going for guidance turns out she was getting straight in the shower after sex and 'hosing' herself out as she didn't like the feel of the man stuff in there!
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

One of my ex-wife's friends was having trouble getting pregnant, after going for guidance turns out she was getting straight in the shower after sex and 'hosing' herself out as she didn't like the feel of the man stuff in there!
                  It also depends on which hole was used.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

It also depends on which hole was used.
                    That mistake has been made before:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...heyve-13130682
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You do understand having a 5 knuckle shuffle isn't sex?
                      Or exercise, so he's down to one pair a day.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X