• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

R>1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    R>1

    You’ve heard it on here first…

    #2
    That's a Scooter style prediction.

    When and where?

    Comment


      #3
      But I've got my 2nd jab tomorrow so should be OK Just need to steer clear of the mutations

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
        But I've got my 2nd jab tomorrow so should be OK Just need to steer clear of the mutations
        Mutants? I've only prepared for a zombie attack What do I need to prepare for a mutant attack?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          That's a Scooter style prediction. When and where?
          Here and now - infections on the rise, so R must be above 1.

          That just sets us up nicely for massive wave since Boris won’t cancel “reopening” in a week now
          Last edited by AtW; 12 May 2021, 12:59.

          Comment


            #6
            R is so 2020, nobody cares about it now.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

            Comment


              #7
              Hospitality businesses in a town experiencing a fresh spike in Covid cases have told of their concerns as pubs and cafes prepare to open indoors.

              Bolton has one of the highest instances of the Indian variant in the UK and is seeing a particularly sharp rise in cases among unvaccinated under-25s.

              As lockdown rules prepare to ease on Monday, pubs and restaurants in the town are sounding a note of caution.”

              https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-57075618

              Stock up on them cans before new PANIC starts…

              Comment


                #8
                It's rising here, just in certain groups, who have all taken today and tomorrow off, to not have massive family parties.


                Click image for larger version

Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Funiversoxmen.com.br%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F12%2Fwandavision-trailer-agatha-harkness.jpg
Views:	1127
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	4162342

                I expect a local lockdown in 10 days.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Hospitality businesses in a town experiencing a fresh spike in Covid cases have told of their concerns as pubs and cafes prepare to open indoors.

                  Bolton has one of the highest instances of the Indian variant in the UK and is seeing a particularly sharp rise in cases among unvaccinated under-25s.

                  As lockdown rules prepare to ease on Monday, pubs and restaurants in the town are sounding a note of caution.”

                  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-57075618

                  Stock up on them cans before new PANIC starts…
                  How long before the bring back in local lockdowns?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

                    How long before the bring back in local lockdowns?
                    Hopefully soon in aTw's case its a public service!
                    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X