• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Compulsory Covid vaccinations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

The Nutters are stirring it up as usual. Just some of the proper crazy claims

1. It contains Pork, children other mammal bits.
    2. It harbours a disease that will kill me in a year.
    3. It contains a disease that will kill me because I am non Ayran.
    4. It has Nanobots so I can be controlled by microsoft.
    5. It doesn't work on over 65s if you are French or German.
    6. some other stuff that appeals to conspiracy theorists.

People have tried to explain including Medics & Community leaders but people don't believe in society because the feds execute our soljiers etc.

https://www.nice.org.uk/sharedlearni...-nice-guidance

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...-says-12218667

What if it reduces fertility by 95% so that only the global elite can breed a new super race? God there's some nutters about. Vaccinate everybody by force and be done with it!
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

What if it reduces fertility by 95% so that only the global elite can breed a new super race? God there's some nutters about. Vaccinate everybody by force and be done with it!
      It'll probably come to that if they are ever able to aerosolize the vaccine, with little "air fresheners" installed outside tube stations and similar
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Cos my mate Maxine who is on furlough from the nail bar on the high street said it's full of nanobots to turn us into zombies.
        How would these melts have coped in the days of smallpox and TB?
        "I'm not putting anything into my body if I don't know what it is" - Maureen, in Iceland, while putting 40 frozen burgers for £4 into her shopping basket.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

"I'm not putting anything into my body if I don't know what it is" - Maureen, in Iceland, while putting 40 frozen burgers for £4 into her shopping basket.
          "I don't put chemicals into my body" says Brian while downing a protein shake

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

From behind a massive cloud of vape, whilst on the blower to his coke dealer. Bit of a multi-tasker, Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

It'll probably come to that if they are ever able to aerosolize the vaccine, with little "air fresheners" installed outside tube stations and similar
              Have you never wondered what's in all those hand "sanitisers". They don't just sterilise your hands.

Originally posted by Lance View Post

Time for this again:

I believe in getting immunity the old-fashioned way: By letting a bat virus take control of my lungs and turn my face into a disgusting plague fountain while my immune system desperately Googles 'how to make spike protein antibodies.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Before heading home to take a toke
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Have you never wondered what's in all those hand "sanitisers". They don't just sterilise your hands.

Time for this again:

I believe in getting immunity the old-fashioned way: By letting a bat virus take control of my lungs and turn my face into a disgusting plague fountain while my immune system desperately Googles 'how to make spike protein antibodies.
                  You hoping to improve your looks then?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

You can be sure the legislation will be much broader than the current Covid pandemic and just care homes.
                    It has to be.

There will be pandemics in future.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

But surely if the vaccine is as amazing as they say it is, as long as the care home residents are vaccinated it makes no difference if the staff are?

Comment

Working...
                      X