• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the lxdies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the lxdies

Streaming platform Twitch has backtracked on a new policy to change its spelling of "women" after criticism from transgender communities.

Where to even start?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I've been thinking it's about time I got a bit more trendy and down with the kids. You know, like going vegan and putting me money in bitcoin.

I had initially ruled out becoming a transwoman because I still want to shag women*. But apparently you can be a transbian. You just need to find lesbians who will accept dick.

(* to avoid any confusion, I mean females who were born with a vagina)
    Last edited by DealorNoDeal; 2 March 2021, 16:00.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

But LGBT communities online called the change transphobic because it suggested trans women were not women.
      Excellent.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

How would lxdies be pronounced? Would sound rather like laxatives.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The ACE Umbrella is one term that had me stumped on a recent Govt survey

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
            The ACE Umbrella is one term that had me stumped on a recent Govt survey
            Shouldn't really have said "one term" should I!

Comment

I could say that this is discriminatory

Tonic Housing said services will be “genuinely affirming of the lives, histories, needs and desires of LGBT+ people”, adding this “does not imply exclusion of those who do not identify as LGBT but actively values those who respect and celebrate LGBT+ people”.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                You just need to find lesbians who will accept dick.
                ]
                There's more than you think, you just need to be trustworthy not to blow their cover, some in my experience are in love with their partner and lifestyle, but are still attracted to the odd man. However you will probably have to hang around the gay scene a bit.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Where to even start?
                  with a bonfire of the lefty nutters!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

... apparently you can be a transbian. You just need to find lesbians who will accept dick. ..
                    Or a non-op FTM trans who after their transition ends up deciding they're gay

The only snag is that they tend to be hairier!

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X