• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: One for the lxdies

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One for the lxdies"

Collapse

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    As being the only part of this discussion with merit, Twitch is a web-based live-streaming service. Basically lets anyone do their own live TV over the internet. It's particularly popular with gamers as it is focused on sharing your screen while talking, but people use it for all sorts of stuff. Chess for instance works well, or any sort of live commentary.
    I hear scoots used Twitch to show off his crayoning skills, but there wasn't enough interest, so he moved over to onlyfans as his platform of choice.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I'm too old to understand any of that; I've never even heard of Twitch.
    As being the only part of this discussion with merit, Twitch is a web-based live-streaming service. Basically lets anyone do their own live TV over the internet. It's particularly popular with gamers as it is focused on sharing your screen while talking, but people use it for all sorts of stuff. Chess for instance works well, or any sort of live commentary.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Not necessarily. He sounds like a happy receiver.
    If that gets out he will be a "wide end receiver"

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    One YouTuber I occasionally watch likes to sign off by saying goodbye to "guys, gals and non-binary pals" which I think is simple and elegant. No need to overthink this stuff.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post

Homophobe!
    Not necessarily. He sounds like a happy receiver.

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Can someone just let me know what I can say in future so as not to offend anyone, as I'm buggered if I know any more!
    Homophobe!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    I'm too old to understand any of that; I've never even heard of Twitch.

Can someone just let me know what I can say in future so as not to offend anyone, as I'm buggered if I know any more!
    Last edited by Whorty; 2 March 2021, 17:07.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    I've been thinking it's about time I got a bit more trendy and down with the kids. You know, like going vegan and putting me money in bitcoin.

I had initially ruled out becoming a transwoman because I still want to shag women*. But apparently you can be a transbian. You just need to find lesbians who will accept dick.

(* to avoid any confusion, I mean females who were born with a vagina)
    You are very old-fashioned to think being a lesbian means you don't like people with willies. After all, they might be women who just happen to be undiscernible from men.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

... apparently you can be a transbian. You just need to find lesbians who will accept dick. ..
    Or a non-op FTM trans who after their transition ends up deciding they're gay

The only snag is that they tend to be hairier!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Where to even start?
    with a bonfire of the lefty nutters!

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied
    You just need to find lesbians who will accept dick.
    ]
    There's more than you think, you just need to be trustworthy not to blow their cover, some in my experience are in love with their partner and lifestyle, but are still attracted to the odd man. However you will probably have to hang around the gay scene a bit.

Leave a comment:

• DonaldJTrump
    replied
    I could say that this is discriminatory

Tonic Housing said services will be “genuinely affirming of the lives, histories, needs and desires of LGBT+ people”, adding this “does not imply exclusion of those who do not identify as LGBT but actively values those who respect and celebrate LGBT+ people”.

Leave a comment:

• DonaldJTrump
    replied
    Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
    The ACE Umbrella is one term that had me stumped on a recent Govt survey
    Shouldn't really have said "one term" should I!

Leave a comment:

• DonaldJTrump
    replied
    The ACE Umbrella is one term that had me stumped on a recent Govt survey

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    How would lxdies be pronounced? Would sound rather like laxatives.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X