• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was there fraud in the US election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    This CUK poll is a big fat lie - only sockies and anonymous posters voted No.

Says Hugebrain...
    Meanwhile, fullyautomatix is simply dim and credulous.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

No voter ID requires for this poll?

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
        It could have been a bogus complaint or not. The point is that complaints weren't looked at so if there was a problem you would just be recounting the same dodgy votes.

As for the machines, I think a lot of the votes mysteriously went to adjudication and could be assigned to whomever the adjudicator chose. It was never made clear if they were recounting the original ballots or the adjudicated ones and there doesn't seem to be an audit trail of what was changed to what.
        You really don't

Also I don't think the Dems ever explained why trump's votes went down. If you're counting votes you would expect it to always go up or stay the same. The fractional votes are a bit odd too.
        Now we're getting somewhere

I think it's been one person one vote for a while now (African Americans used to get preferential treatment).
        Nope, we've already established that you don't

Anyway, I thought it was a slick little video.
        You really need to stop doing that, you're not very good at it.

HTH
        Last edited by Whorty; 18 January 2021, 22:42.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Telegram: Contact @Mrdonald_trump

Here's a more accurate summary if anyone has a couple of minutes to spare for the truth.
          Did your more intelligent mother help you out with your ironic username?

Comment

If you count the legal votes Yes easily wins.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Isn’t this old news? Didn’t the Democrats claim fraud in 2016? Bottom line is that Americans are bad losers.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Isn’t this old news? Didn’t the Democrats claim fraud in 2016? Bottom line is that Americans are bad losers.
                Though to be fair they didn't storm the Capitol.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Or have small penises:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Or have small penises:
                    Or try to sell state secrets to the Russians.

US Capitol riots: Trump supporter arrested after Pelosi '''data theft''' - BBC News
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Dominion Voting Systems is filing defamation lawsuits against all those who made demonstrably false claims about vote rigging. Time for the cretins to retract or pay up, bigly. I predict the latter.

Comment

Working...
                      X